Willy Comp 2011/2012

Well,well,well, just got a phone call that our 1s are called off at St Pauls due to the state off the wicket.
What a joke of a cricket season this is, lose a days cricket because the wicket gets dug up, lose a few days cricket because of washouts, lose a days cricket because a crap wicket is not ready when it should be, lose a days cricket because all the f^ckwit clubs vote against playing on the 22nd of december, but OHH NO dont dare have reserve days or anything will you GET F^CKED...........What a F^CKING JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!

When is the comp going to realise that the sooner they take the power AWAY from the clubs the better....ohh hang on, I know when they will, when theres no one left in the comp, thats when !!!!!!!

Well,well,well, just got a phone call that our 1s are called off at St Pauls due to the state off the wicket.
What a joke of a cricket season this is, lose a days cricket because the wicket gets dug up, lose a few days cricket because of washouts, lose a days cricket because a crap wicket is not ready when it should be, lose a days cricket because all the f^ckwit clubs vote against playing on the 22nd of december, but OHH NO dont dare have reserve days or anything will you GET F^CKED...........What a F^CKING JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!

When is the comp going to realise that the sooner they take the power AWAY from the clubs the better....ohh hang on, I know when they will, when theres no one left in the comp, thats when !!!!!!!
Agree with you on the clubs running the comp, there should be a match committee organising fixtures, replay rounds etc & once there set it stays that way. Cancelling the 22 December round at that short notice because a couple of A turf clubs had players on holidays was ridiculous. My club had organised our players to work their holidays around the fixture & we had organised our Xmas breakup night for the 22nd, now theres no play. Better watch out at the next meeting some delegate will want to cancel play on 26 January because its a long weekend & some players will be away.

There will be NO comp next year.
Just saying ;)

I've heard 1 club is going and another is probably going.
And it's not just rumour.

Why no play this week? It couldnt be covers or rain problem.

Wicket wasnt prepared at 5.30 friday & calls were made to the appropiate people & we were told that they would be getting a wicket up on saturday morning, which is a joke in itself, & then on this morning the table was flooded cos the sprinklers were on all night.......:mad:

Wicket wasnt prepared at 5.30 friday & calls were made to the appropiate people & we were told that they would be getting a wicket up on saturday morning, which is a joke in itself, & then on this morning the table was flooded cos the sprinklers were on all night.......:mad:
When do Newport-digman get their points for this debacle? I suppose your entitled to 6 as there werent any outrights. Do the clubs have to vote on this at the meeting on Wednesday?

When do Newport-digman get their points for this debacle? I suppose your entitled to 6 as there werent any outrights. Do the clubs have to vote on this at the meeting on Wednesday?[/quote

When are the clubs going to vote on it??? I hope your taking the piss here????

WELL WELL WELL, just when i thought this sh1tful comp couldnt suprise me anymore than it already has, tonight they let the clubs vote on whether we get maximum points for our A-Turf vs Melton Sth last week & our B-Turf vs Bellbridge the week before, when clearly both those clubs DID NOT prepare a wicket for us to play on. WHY would the comp let the clubs vote on this??? Clubs vote strategically ffs.........

********* THIS IS NOT A GAME OF SURVIVOR YOU PACK OF MORONS !!!!!******

Rule 116 f. clearly states,

(f) The home team shall be responsible for the preparation of the, pitch and ground; and any team failing to provide a pitch and ground when required to do so shall lose the match. The defaulting side shall also be responsible for the payment of any
umpires appointed for that day.
Ahh well, only a few more games & we wont have to worry about this crap anymore, FLOGS !!!

WELL WELL WELL, just when i thought this sh1tful comp couldnt suprise me anymore than it already has, tonight they let the clubs vote on whether we get maximum points for our A-Turf vs Melton Sth last week & our B-Turf vs Bellbridge the week before, when clearly both those clubs DID NOT prepare a wicket for us to play on. WHY would the comp let the clubs vote on this??? Clubs vote strategically ffs.........

(f) The home team shall be responsible for the preparation of the, pitch and ground; and any team failing to provide a pitch and ground when required to do so shall lose the match. The defaulting side shall also be responsible for the payment of any
Ahh well, only a few more games & we wont have to worry about this crap anymore, FLOGS !!!

Do i dare ask, What was the outcome of the vote?
Knowing the comp they probably decided on 3pts each. Fwits

From what I hear about how the voting went on this I think a lot of clubs are expecting roller & sprinkler problems during the rest of the season.

From what I hear about how the voting went on this I think a lot of clubs are expecting roller & sprinkler problems during the rest of the season.
whats the chances of Turf games going ahead Saturday.most grounds in williamstown area did not have covers down in time.

No chance, turf will be called off, wouldnt be surprised if they put it on the comp website tonight.
It was just put on website All Turf including C Turf called off. Matting and one day comp still report to grounds.
Pity this round was cut back to finish this weekend. At least some clubs can now start their holidays early.

Hussler how come your team didnt get max 10 points from last round. Bellbridge didnt make a wicket so they forfeited surely.

I just remembered this post from you a couple of weeks ago......I dont get it, you posted this 2 weeks ago & on wednesday night you voted against us getting the points??????

I just remembered this post from you a couple of weeks ago......I dont get it, you posted this 2 weeks ago & on wednesday night you voted against us getting the points??????
As you can tell from my post there is no way I wouldve voted against your side getting the ten points if I had of been at the meeting on wednesday night.

Back