Woodworm Premier Gloves

Simbazz

Woodworm Premier Gloves

premier_gloves_1.jpg

I bought a pair of these for the start of this season, the website explains them as,

Superb leather palm ensures quality feel. Vibrant yellow and orange colours, high levels of protection and made from the finest materials

I thought i was onto a winner for sure, and yes, i was. First time i put them on, i knew they'd be belters, they where soft, the leather moulds to you hand well, and the ventilations is almost as good as sticking a air-con system in there!

Proformance, well, ive had many a rap to the knuckles yet ive still to break a finger, so im good to go there, they're lightwieght and comfortable. Perfect for everyshot, i love the way they're balanced out for the cuts and pulls, they add to your proformance im sure!

I'd grade these as a must buy!

9/10.​

Re: Woodworm Premier Gloves

They look nice and padded, so lots of protection from them wayward opening bowlers. They look great also. I wish I had a pair of them when I had my Woodworm Bat.

ive got a pair of them, got them christmas 06 :D they feel really nice to wear when batting, i had slazenger vclassic gloves before and they protected me but the woodworm ones are alot nicer looking/comfier :D

Thing i like is the ventilation, as i said, its as good as having air con in there :p :laugh:

lol fair enough, i havnt really ever worn inners when batting, dont really see the point in it (apart for it can give u a little more grip ?) i might grab myself a cheap pair at some point though and see what its like batting with them on

Back