Worst Batsmen in the APS??

chuka3

Worst Batsmen in the APS??

any thoughts on the worst batsmen in the APS?? i was thinking Williams from BGS...fair spud. Wesley top order were equally as ********e

Re: Worst Batsmen in the APS??

yes tim baker from Caulfield grammar is possibly the worst cricketer going round. He hasnt made a run all season. His only shot is not even a shot. He is in the 1sts because he owns a pair of keeping gloves.

Tom bick form St Kevins is the biggest piece of ******** bowler he bowls pies.

Sorry R We Talking Batsmen Or Players. Because The Bloke Who Bats For Wesley At Number 11 Is Dead Set A Walking Wicket. Birdman Or Somtin It Is Really Quite Humerous Watching Him Trying To Bat

Well Wiedgo, if you knew your facts you'd then realise that perhaps Considine has not played an APS game as yet! Sorry mate, but yes he will be the worst batsmen...good foresight there!
Seamus, you're a spud!

hilfy#2;138230 said:
Well Wiedgo, if you knew your facts you'd then realise that perhaps Considine has not played an APS game as yet! Sorry mate, but yes he will be the worst batsmen...good foresight there!
Seamus, you're a spud!

good call consy lol btw this is mcgorian lol changed my name:D

McGorian
Better off with a stump as opposed to the Gray Nicolls Fusion!
And stop using my helmet
What happened to Xava69?

mojo;138142 said:
Sorry R We Talking Batsmen Or Players. Because The Bloke Who Bats For Wesley At Number 11 Is Dead Set A Walking Wicket. Birdman Or Somtin It Is Really Quite Humerous Watching Him Trying To Bat

made a very solid 15no today against good caulfield attack to give wesley a chance....

bigwoop;138606 said:
made a very solid 15no today against good caulfield attack to give wesley a chance....

well done to the kid glad for hiim . love nothing better than watching fellow bowlers make runs however dosent change my opinion on his batting i think it says more about caufeilds bowling

mojo;138142 said:

hahahahaha, thats a p1sser. loving it. i do believe that heinrichs (HC) has tied up the (non existent) award for best number 11 lol. hes a gun

Back