Worst Players in the APS

Re: Worst Players in the APS

offers still on the table except hit him in the nuts and ill give you $100. if you manage both (example knock him out and while he's down wack him with the stump) you can earn yourself a sweet $200

bobjimsim;191876 said:
id like to say to get off my account, and its virtually impossible for davey 36 to get wickets ;)

same can be said about you;) , stop trying to frame me as you.

has anyone seen that hack from welsey wood i ********in hate that kid what a wanka makes runs against the worst team in the ags but cant do anything in the aps that kid is gonna get dropped especially if he gets hit for six on to moubray street again.

i dont even get that one davey 36.......can you stop trying to confuse everybody on this forum. me and my mate the Straighter1 are tellin it how it is, so but out buddy:cool:

burwood;191881 said:
has anyone seen that hack from welsey wood i ********in hate that kid what a wanka makes runs against the worst team in the ags but cant do anything in the aps that kid is gonna get dropped especially if he gets hit for six on to moubray street again.

couldn't agree more, he used to open but for some reason he doesn't anymore, maybe he is scared?

davey36;191887 said:
couldn't agree more, he used to open but for some reason he doesn't anymore, maybe he is scared?

Yeh think so, word is that the pommy wants to open, personally i think he could do well ther but i aint a fan of his ******** chat.

i heard wood lost his left nurrie to testicular torsion quite a bad injury he now has to take testosterone supplements

hahahah nice davey36 you little ********, ill see you tm you're dead, xoxoxox to both pommys

this is from the tonnemister and the speedimister

btw burwood you hack mate gettin hit for six

roy2007;191888 said:
Yeh think so, word is that the pommy wants to open, personally i think he could do well ther but i aint a fan of his ******** chat.

apparently alex oneill said he would open, but he is afraid to tell the coach. he was very :mad: on the weekend when the coach asked maxwell to open in front of him, because at the moment alex is under threat in his spot with only one wicket for the season...

burwood;191889 said:
i heard wood lost his left nurrie to testicular torsion quite a bad injury he now has to take testosterone supplements

major big cricket high five for funniest call. PEOPLE OF BIG CRICKET MVP = BURWOOD

Gilly08;191891 said:
apparently alex oneill said he would open, but he is afraid to tell the coach. he was very :mad: on the weekend when the coach asked maxwell to open in front of him, because at the moment alex is under threat in his spot with only one wicket for the season...

Agreed that his place is under threat but dont think he will keep it through batting well as ther are plenty of batsmen, he needs 2 concentrate on his bowlin.

bobjimsim;191890 said:
hahahah nice davey36 you little ********, ill see you tm you're dead, xoxoxox to both pommys

this is from the tonnemister and the speedimister

btw burwood you hack mate gettin hit for six

seeing this is the speedmeister talkin,
i am bigger than you.

this message is to gilly08, davey36, and roy2007........the big cricket whore as ill call him, who loves talkin to himself.

speedmister is only a little bit shorter than me so u guys are probs the same height.... also hes tanked compared to you.

and alex wont get dropped if i have anything to say about it.

and if they do decide to drop him you aint movin up from number 10 mwahahahha

Back