XAVIER are the biggest bunch of tossers in the APS

XAVIER are the biggest bunch of tossers in the APS

Xavier ********s are so ********ing queir they are ********ing sewer rats and deserve to drown in ********ing sewrage

Re: XAVIER are the biggest bunch of tossers in the APS

husseyisfreakshow;139495 said:
Xavier ********s are so ********ing queir they are ********ing sewer rats and deserve to drown in ********ing sewrage
ur just pissed cause ur school cant win a game mate

when u win a match pple might just listen to ur bul****...until then shut up and go suck ur scores wang!!!
Brighton....u guys are the most immature bastards on this site....get a life

IsHusseyIsGood;139503 said:
nah dont mind caufeild
Go Caulfield.

I'm not the biggest fan of Haileybury boys. That said I dislike Scotch and Wesley more.

i like all the guys in the APS, theres not one team that ive come across that i can say i genuinely dislike.

ur just jealous because xavier beat you mr hussey
they play hard tough cricket like scotch did against u
comig back from the doldrums to nearly wi n outright
coz brighton r soft

anon;139637 said:
ur just jealous because xavier beat you mr hussey
they play hard tough cricket like scotch did against u
comig back from the doldrums to nearly wi n outright
coz brighton r soft

if u truelly were from bgs u would have said scotch did against US and u wouldnt have called brighton soft

xavier u ********s r ********ing tossers, biggest ********ing pussies in the APS these briton blokes are ********ing right, u ********s r pathetic, u guys suck a fat dick at evrything u do
also i hear thatcosgrove has a fetish for blosted donkey carcasses

IsHusseyIsGood;139689 said:
if u truelly were from bgs u would have said scotch did against US and u wouldnt have called brighton soft

forgot the s
sorry mr perfect
brighton r soft
i wanna leave the school

What is with this hussey guy? Did cosgrave and xavier humiliate him? Show some class mate and get over it

what is why this hussey kid? did cosgrave and xavier humiliate u? show some class mate and get over it

i no mate for god sake give it a rest....get this thru ur fkd head....brighton are ********.....u r ******** obviously...no one knows who u r? ur just fkn nerd who sits on big cricket all nite baggin ppl because u hav no ability...it was funny how none of us got bagged wen we played brighton....u wudnt say it 2 our face wud ya....big ma!!! get ova it buddy cmon afterall it is just a game

Back