Xavier for PREMIERSHIP

Acer

Xavier for PREMIERSHIP

Xavier for the 2007/2008 premiership. Will beat anyone with many underrated cricketers.

Re: Xavier for PREMIERSHIP

Thats a huge prediction before the season has even started mate! u wouldnt want to be to confident would u! im tipping mgs for the moment as they look to have the most balanced side in the competition.

MGS have all the quality to knock off a premiership. They just need to remain content and consistent. They have a batting line up, which can potentially score enough runs for the bowlers to then bowl out the either side 2-3 times.

Who are their bowlers? They couldnt possibly bowl out haileybury 2-3 times in one day.

From what i have heard this could be one of the closest seasons of the APS for afew years. With HC, MGS, BGS, WC, Scotch and Xavier talkin themselves up. I say we wait and see and let the cricket do the talkin!

Just wondering what Xavier's strengths and weaknesses are. I know that they have young will ryan who will always make some runs but are they more of a batting or a bowling side. Who will be there star performers?
thanks

Mp15;189667 said:
Just wondering what Xavier's strengths and weaknesses are. I know that they have young will ryan who will always make some runs but are they more of a batting or a bowling side. Who will be there star performers?
thanks

they bat deep. dnt hav the strongest bowling line up but not to bad.

bull********. the prod is the king

prod > o bierne

prod = king = wondakid

spin duo at xavier is class again, similar to cosgrave/smith last year

a good win against Scotch last w/e and will roll Carey easily.

Things are looking good for xavs

fiery;190713 said:
bull********. the prod is the king

prod > o bierne

prod = king = wondakid

spin duo at xavier is class again, similar to cosgrave/smith last year

a good win against Scotch last w/e and will roll Carey easily.

Things are looking good for xavs

Obviously the prod is better than o'beirne, o'beirne is a year 8 you idiot

Back