Year 10:
Dan Curtain
Andrew McGorian
Jack O'Sullivan
Tom Donnellon
Brendan Goss

Year 9:
Will Ryan

All are proven players and with blokes such as Matty Douglas and Tiernan and Ben Thomas to come, Xavier will be dominant!

Re: Xavier XI in two years

douglas has a massive rep. i hope for his sake he can live up to it. who's gonna be the spinner?

1. Douglas
2. Tiernan
3. Curtain
4. Goss
5. Ryan
6. Donnelan
7. Earp
8. Serrenti
9. O'Sullivan
10. Kaine
11. McGorian

Xavier in 2 years will dominate. Batting line up is very strong. The 2 opening bowlers will have 3 years of experience and will dominate. Spinners are kaine and serrenti (year 9 currently) and prior (year 9 currently) also pushing for contention.

McGorian and O'sullivan will take 40-50 wickets between them in 2 years. Pat tiernan who is currently in year 8 will most likely be in the squad and if he continues his good form will be up for selection. Dom Benson aswell has made runs in year 9 this year and will be a strong chance for selection. Cawley beetham will also be a prospect if he can perform well in the practise matches.

You blokes at XC take note. There is only one good year 9 or 10 at your school and his name is Will Ryan. Great bat, Good fielder, Capable Bowler and is the only bloke to be picked from Xavier in the Vic Under 15 side. So stop pumping up blokes like McGorian and Curtain who couldn't make the Southern Rangers Dowling team.

If will ryan was that good he would be in the team, pity that williamson guy failed against half xaviers bowling attack i thought he was a good player but now i have a diffrent veiw

reverse swing;145977 said:
If will ryan was that good he would be in the team, pity that williamson guy failed against half xaviers bowling attack i thought he was a good player but now i have a diffrent veiw

Xavier will be unbelieveable in not long. McGorian is heat, Osullivan swings it a mile, Curtain hits it like a rocket, and Donnellan makes runs all the time. Williamson has the best cover drive in the aps, no doubt

Chopra7;143826 said:
One word: Unstoppable

Premiership favourites no doubt in the year 08/09QUOTE]

This young crop of Xavier players certainly have the arrogance and talk the talk but none of them have performed at all this year. Curtain made a pair against us and that Macgorian kid bowled ********e. Gross hit him for runs

hey you can dish it out when nobody knows who you are but should you be dishing it out like can you back yourself up are you good? if you're a scotchy then you would be ******** unless you're forbes.

Lava Man;146093 said:
Chopra7;143826 said:
One word: Unstoppable

Premiership favourites no doubt in the year 08/09QUOTE]

This young crop of Xavier players certainly have the arrogance and talk the talk but none of them have performed at all this year. Curtain made a pair against us and that Macgorian kid bowled ********e. Gross hit him for runs

dw though xavier will defs win premiership 08/09 no doubt were just 2 good sorry

reverse swing;146150 said:
Lava Man;146093 said:
dw though xavier will defs win premiership 08/09 no doubt were just 2 good sorry

This bordering on ridiculous. Im sick of these xavier kids posting about their young guys. They are ********house. wat have u done this year reverse swing?

p.s scotch must have been pretty crap to bowl u out for 90 and then nearly beat u outright

Gunner07;146072 said:
Xavier will be unbelieveable in not long. McGorian is heat, Osullivan swings it a mile, Curtain hits it like a rocket, and Donnellan makes runs all the time. Williamson has the best cover drive in the aps, no doubt

Who is this gunner07 kid? How does he know all this info which is all correct may i add

Lava Man;146453 said:
reverse swing;146150 said:
This bordering on ridiculous. Im sick of these xavier kids posting about their young guys. They are ********house. wat have u done this year reverse swing?

p.s scotch must have been pretty crap to bowl u out for 90 and then nearly beat u outright

taken over 15 wickets as a yr 10 player, and opened the bowling, urself

bowled ur team out for 98 and watched as we smashed sixes and treated your bowlers with little respect

Back