BARCLAY SHIELD 2023/24

Who will win Barclay Shield this season?

• Total voters
Epping vs Rosebank
The $$ game. The battle of who has the bigger cheque book. The pingers will get this done quiet easily. Nathan Gardiner batting like a man with something to prove at the moment! Going along beautifully.

Riverside vs Macleod.
Do I really need to say anymore. Forget every other game this weekend. This is the one. If you’re not doing anything, get to Whatmough, bring your own piss (Banyule style) and watch the SV vs Tim show. Riverside to get the points, in what will be a cracking contest.

Research Vs Diamo:
I tell you what, loser of this could find themselves the dark areas of Money Shield. I still think Diamo will come good with their top end talent. No Josh Turner this week for the searchers could spell trouble.

NEW vs Heidelberg:
A battle of the two heavy weights. As we know I’m a massive NEW fan, but I think tomorrow the boys from Berg will flex their muscle. It’s full steam ahead for Heidelberg and I don’t think NEW pose that much of a threat.

Bundoora vs Rosanna.
Void game, nothing really to go on about, both sides are having a crap time of it. A Prince 100 would be nice, he loves a pink ball.

Epping vs Rosebank
The $$ game. The battle of who has the bigger cheque book. The pingers will get this done quiet easily. Nathan Gardiner batting like a man with something to prove at the moment! Going along beautifully.

Riverside vs Macleod.
Do I really need to say anymore. Forget every other game this weekend. This is the one. If you’re not doing anything, get to Whatmough, bring your own piss (Banyule style) and watch the SV vs Tim show. Riverside to get the points, in what will be a cracking contest.

Research Vs Diamo:
I tell you what, loser of this could find themselves the dark areas of Money Shield. I still think Diamo will come good with their top end talent. No Josh Turner this week for the searchers could spell trouble.

NEW vs Heidelberg:
A battle of the two heavy weights. As we know I’m a massive NEW fan, but I think tomorrow the boys from Berg will flex their muscle. It’s full steam ahead for Heidelberg and I don’t think NEW pose that much of a threat.

Bundoora vs Rosanna.
Void game, nothing really to go on about, both sides are having a crap time of it. A Prince 100 would be nice, he loves a pink ball.

Good Pot on Banyule. Those blokes are hopeless, brought their own beers again to Lower Eltham on the weekend. Great bunch of guys the bears!

Epping vs Rosebank

Riverside vs Macleod.

Research Vs Diamo:

NEW vs Heidelberg:

Bundoora vs Rosanna.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole slip cordon took aim at Wise once he comes in. Hewett loves to talk rubbish so expect him to be in the thick of it

hope riverside smack Mac this week

Shame you didn't get the result you had hoped for .
Could be a big gap between top 4 and the rest after next week's games. Diamond Creek fighting for their cricketing future over the next month. Who finishes last is anyone's guess but they are currently top of the conversation.

Yea I heard that the “prez” as they call him down at Epping got caught taking money from the till how can you let a someone so young and dumb run the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back