08/09 Domestic Fixtures

Big_Dorez

08/09 Domestic Fixtures

@|@|@|@|Hey guys ..

just wondering if anyone has any inside info on the big bash, one dayers and pura cup schedueling for this year...

any help is greatly appreciated even a date for when they are realesed...

cheers

BD

Re: 08/09 Domestic Fixtures

Big_Dorez;228914 said:
thanks fellas...great help....do you guys do interstate DT ? or any other cricket DT ?

I don't do dreamteam, the others might participate in something like that though. We have a fantasy cricket comp here which you have signed up for, so get on down to the fantasy boards. @|

Big_Dorez;228914 said:
thanks fellas...great help....do you guys do interstate DT ? or any other cricket DT ?

Yep, i do the Domestic DT as well as the ones on sportal for the Champions Trophy and the World Cup.

Fixtures have taken a big change following the movement of the Champions League

| Cricket Victoria

Fox seem to be showing alot more T20 matches now and less one dayers than they were in the first fixture. I know 4/5 Vic T20 matches covered with the only one not being down at Skilled whilst just 6 of the 50 over games on TV suprising neither of our clashes with the Blues are being covered

Although QLD fans can enjoy 9 of their 50 overs matches on TV, WA and Tas have 8 matches and NSW and SA with 7

Been a few swaps with matches, we now have 4 road trips in our first 5 Shield matches and one dayers and 4 matches in 9 days to finish out the One day comp

Back