20Twenty v South Africa

doggiesin08

20Twenty v South Africa

Hey guys, sorry to start a new thread on this but can someone tell me how much tickets are and whether or not i'll be able to buy them at the ground?

Also if people are interested in discussing the actual game what are people's thoughts on the team. What would people like to see? Personally I'd like to see some emerging players like Warner included aswell as a bowling line-up or Tait, Siddle, Johnson, Hilfenhaus/Bracken.

Re: 20Twenty v South Africa

My team-

S. Marsh
D .Warner
M. Clarke (c)
M. Hussey (vc)
D. Hussey
C. White
B. Haddin
J. Hopes
X. Doherty
P. Siddle
B. Geeves/B. Hilfenhaus
A. McDonald (12th)

My guess is that Ponting and Johnson will rest. Taking the punt on Warner, seen him bat a few times this year on tv and the bloke can hit the ball a mile. Has a brilliant average and strike rate in T20 and Ford Ranger. All rounder spot is a toss up between Hopes and McDonald. I did lean towards Geeves at first, but I do believe he is injured. Tait would normally get a run, but is just coming back from injury and I reckon he will be back for the Comm Bank series.

Re: 20Twenty v South Africa

doggiesin08;305879 said:
Hey guys, sorry to start a new thread on this but can someone tell me how much tickets are and whether or not i'll be able to buy them at the ground?

Also if people are interested in discussing the actual game what are people's thoughts on the team. What would people like to see? Personally I'd like to see some emerging players like Warner included aswell as a bowling line-up or Tait, Siddle, Johnson, Hilfenhaus/Bracken.

I don't know what ticket prices are, but I believe the game at the MCG will be first in best dressed.

Back