All-Star Voting: MAIN THREAD

W

Wilbix

All-Star Voting: MAIN THREAD

This is the central thread for voting for the World and BigCricket All-Stars for the upcoming all-star match. Various polls are posted in the forum, and will be linked from hear. Use this thread for any discussion or debate about polls and the all-star match as a whole.

BigCricket All-Stars

Batsmen
Vote Here

All-Rounders
Vote Here

Wicketkeeper
Vote Here

Bowlers
Not enough nominations were made to require a vote. The bowlers will be ItalianStallion, Lazycricketer, Ljp86, and Southswans, unless there is popular demand otherwise.

World All-Stars

Batsmen
Not enough nominations were made to require a vote. At present, only three batsmen (Ponting, Hussey, and Pietersen) are in - one more is needed, please have your say in this thread.

All-Rounders
Vote Here

Wicketkeeper
Vote Here

Bowlers
Vote Here

All these polls will be open until January 23rd, after which teams will be announced and the match played amidst the mid-season festivities. Announcements on the location of both the all-star game and the 25/25 tournament will be made in the coming days. VOTE OR DIE!!!

Re: All-Star Voting: MAIN THREAD

Damn, I woulda nominated myself as a bowler if I had any idea what this was.

Me as well..Panda !! You vote for me & i'll vote for you !! .. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

bump.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone to vote for your favourites! Just about a week left until voting closes.

I've voted. I Also Vote for Donk/Panda to be in the ODI team, And Also BarcaRulz. They have been stars.

Back