Arcade

AB

Arcade

The Arcade is finally here. You can now play your favourite flash based games right here on BigCricket. For added fun, you can also challenge other members to a one-on-one challenge in the Arcade.

You can visit it by clicking here or from the Arcade link in the navigation bar. We will be adding a number of new games to the arcade in the very near future. In the mean time if we have missed out on your favourite game, feel free to post a request for it. We'll see what can be done about it.

Have fun!

Re: Arcade

AB;267928 said:
The Arcade is finally here. You can now play your favourite flash based games right here on BigCricket. For added fun, you can also challenge other members to a one-on-one challenge in the Arcade.

You can visit it by clicking here or from the Arcade link in the navigation bar. We will be adding a number of new games to the arcade in the very near future. In the mean time if we have missed out on your favourite game, feel free to post a request for it. We'll see what can be done about it.

Have fun!
Thanks for putting the arcade back up on here AB. I have already have played the cricket challenge game and it is awesome.

Problem!
I scored 1352 in Bike Stunt game but my scores aren't submitted.
And some games aren't working due to absence of their .swf files:(

Could you provide the actual name for that game?

Also, no swf files are missing. Could you post the names of games that aren't working?

There may be a problem on your side as the game is working fine and I can submit scores without a problem.

You can challenge others provided they enable challenges in their arcade settings, which can be accessed here.

Back