Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Graham - GGS

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Lloyd Everett - Caulfield

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Re: Best Bowler In The Competition

solo_kid;341279 said:
Lol mate u must be a battling batter if u reckon those two are quick.

take a couple of walks around the block and get back to me

well obviously not when the players you are calling quick i didnt BATTLE against at all. and i said everett was shocking, but quick. and i play with stafford so what your saying makes no sense at all.

so the only time u face stafford would be in the nets? on unprepared wickets with a bit of life in them.

you must be amazing batter then mate, i guess you smoked coleman for a few fours over mid off and mid on, comprehensively hooked cameron for 4 sixes off the one over, but when u face stafford, ohh genuine gun and quick as

well if ur from skevs, your clearly no good

solo_kid;341283 said:
so the only time u face stafford would be in the nets? on unprepared wickets with a bit of life in them.

you must be amazing batter then mate, i guess you smoked coleman for a few fours over mid off and mid on, comprehensively hooked cameron for 4 sixes off the one over, but when u face stafford, ohh genuine gun and quick as

well if ur from skevs, your clearly no good[/

i was only giving my opinion. but obviously you know everything. never said i batted well. in fact i didnt bat that well at all. there a huge difference between quick and between good. thats something you dont understand. just becuase i said i didnt find coleman quick you suddenly assume im saying im good. then you go judging our school and judging me. actually quite pathetic of you considering its over the internet and you dont even know who i am. just see how far that sort of attitude gets you.

solo_kid;341264 said:
LOL your kidding me mate? stafford top 2?

and Everitt quick? you blokes are kidding me.

Coleman is the quickest, genuinely, closely followed by McGorian, then probably Cameron.

I bowl lawn bowls quicker than he can bowl a cricket ball

lets consider this for a second. i can understand where you are coming from skevs boy, because staff and lloydy are quick, but its a different quick. im face cameron and voyage in the nets and they are the same "pace" but voyage like staff and lloydy comes with a skiddy pace, and cameron bowls a heavy bouncy ball, same as mcgorian, but i think, from facing all the new ball bowlers this year, thank jacko coleman is obviously head and shoulders above the rest, then cameron and mcgorian are behind them, with cameron quicker and does more with it, but im going on a full season against cameron compared to one game against mcgorian where i think he will agree he bowled pretty poorly. staffs skiddy quick and doesnt make the ball talk much, but bowls good areas.

dishies;341313 said:
lets consider this for a second. i can understand where you are coming from skevs boy, because staff and lloydy are quick, but its a different quick. im face cameron and voyage in the nets and they are the same "pace" but voyage like staff and lloydy comes with a skiddy pace, and cameron bowls a heavy bouncy ball, same as mcgorian, but i think, from facing all the new ball bowlers this year, thank jacko coleman is obviously head and shoulders above the rest, then cameron and mcgorian are behind them, with cameron quicker and does more with it, but im going on a full season against cameron compared to one game against mcgorian where i think he will agree he bowled pretty poorly. staffs skiddy quick and doesnt make the ball talk much, but bowls good areas.

yeh i didnt face cameron or voyage, and coleman was in the first game of the season and maybe he wasnt having a good day. and mcgorian went off injuired in our game. so i could possibly be wrong. i was just talking from my experience.

dishies;341313 said:

Dishies, as always, right on the money

Coleman easliy best bowler in APS. Don't see any of these other blokes in the AUS U/19 team.

Back