Caribbean Crusaders Player Review

S

Squiz

10 - Ljp86: Very good poster, took a few wickets as well. :)
9 - OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!: Didn't have the greatest season with the bat, but stuck around and posted.
8.5 - Blue Red and Gold: Made a lot of runs and was around here quite a bit as well.
8 - King_Brown: Bit of a smart arse at times, but posted frequently and made some runs.
5 - Drumm: Star bat in the four dayers, was an active poster..kind of.
4.5 - ItalianStallion: Posted when he got a game, but otherwise was MIA.
4.5 - Leg Spinning Sensation: Had a decent season with the ball, but was way down on posting.
4 - trigg: Stayed around and posted a bit at the start of the season but dropped off considerable during the latter stages.
4 - Porthos: Posted a little, but that was mainly due to bitching when he dropped.
3 - Philhawk: Just didn't show up for most of the season
3 - Fender63: Joined midseason, looks to be gone.
1 - spell_check: Is very active at BigFooty and I was told he was going to be active this season at BigCricket...
0 - waspy: Looks like he's gone.

Re: Caribbean Crusaders Player Review

Thanks Squiz. I gave it my all this season. Played extremely well in the 4-dayers, being the leading wicket in the competition for the second time. One-dayers I started very well but dropped off towards the end of the season. But still a pretty good performance in that form of the game.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with my season.

To the others, I am disappointed in some of you, a lot of you didn't really post throughout the year and it was the same guys contributing week-in, week-out in terms of posting. Extremely surprised that waspy has gone. Still a pretty active member on BigFooty but has totally disappeared from here. Need to get him back, I reckon.

Could be a huge cleanout at the end of the season.

sorry my posting dropped off, for some reason i havent been able to post in the fabtasy cricket section

Definitely my worst season and I have to apologise for that but I haven't fallen off the map completley. Players like Phil and Waspy have been pretty disappointing as well but cricket season coming up and that is time to step up to the plate

I would like my 8 raised upto a 10 please:cool:

You'll probably have to enter the Pre Season Draft, hopefully we can pick you up in that because you look the goods.

Squiz;110813 said:
You'll probably have to enter the Pre Season Draft, hopefully we can pick you up in that because you look the goods.

oh i am the goods, i assure you of that
*waits for pre-season draft*

Back