CMCA 2009/10 - Cricket with Personality!!

Sugar

CMCA 2009/10 - Cricket with Personality!!

Hi guys,

Seeing as the previous CMCA threads have been closed, I thought I would set up a new one, in the hope that the behaviour of its participants (aka personalities) will not force the administrators to shut it down.

To the online PERSONALITIES of the CMCA:

Melot: Your mystery & knowledge of the competition provides compulsive reading, yet the Jedi mind tricks you play on a specific personality (read: taunts) are making the administrators unhappy with the CMCA's reputation online. Please maintain focus.

Uncle Mick: Your attempts to avoid "wrestling with a pig in mud" continue to fail. You seem to lower yourself in the heat of battle, and it doesn't do you any favours. Displaying your insight on the competition primarily should not be swayed.

Brett: Have a little common sense when posting on the CMCA forum. Okay you have your name in headlights, that's great, but in the end you look simple when you think that's all you need to be respected. Not playing in the CMCA yet contributing to the downfall of its reputation online puts you in a very unfavourable category, and it's up to you to change that perception.

As for solid contributors like Clocker, Archie, Jimmy and co, let's hope we aren't brought down any further as a competition because of ego stroking.

The CMCA is a strong competition, has great personalities, and a host of cricket loving contributors. Great rivalries on the field should be discussed online, not online personality clashes being the topics of conversation!

Good luck to all!!

Re: CMCA 2009/10 - Cricket with Personality!!

Very well said Sugar.

I have said my peace and will move on, how are the lads at King George looking for the new season any big additions to the playing group.

Re: CMCA 2009/10 - Cricket with Personality!!

Nice try, but if a competition thread is closed, it stays closed. Likewise for any new threads.

Back