CMCA- Centrals to remain in the top grade !

Burger

CMCA- Centrals to remain in the top grade !

Only joking, I have no idea who's up or down...
Just wanted start a new thread.

Re: CMCA- Centrals to remain in the top grade !

Quiet One,

Just thought I would give your breakaway post a bit of life with a post.

You know you can't teach an old dog new tricks but who knows some of those missing persons may surface here.

Merl

Quilton;348340 said:
it is 100% official that hampton central will be playing in woolnough

Quote;

Centrals to Wake Woolnough!! (Monday 25th May 2009)

The Club has been informed our application to remain in Longmuir Shield was unsuccessful. Subsequently, the First Eleven will be playing in Woolnough Shield in Season 2009/10.

The Club's preference is to always compete at the highest level and we are keen for a quick return to Longmuir Shield.

Competing in Woolnough provides us an opportunity to refocus our on-field success. It also represents significant development opportunities for many up and coming players and our Junior Cricketers. This is in line with the key platforms in the "Club Strategic Plan" being developed by Craig Amoore and other Senior Club Members.

Discussions with our experienced First Eleven have all been positive and we are confident of retaining and building on our Senior playing list.

The Club is keen to get as many people as possible involved in our push for success. Let's work towards making Season 2009/10 one of the best in the Club's history.

Good to see Craig overseeing the plans, quality player and clubman, but its going to be at least 2-3 seasons before the rise, must start with development of younger players as mentioned above and get at least 20 to 30 1st 11 games under their belt.;)

Merlot a good drop;351117 said:
Quiet One,

Just thought I would give your breakaway post a bit of life with a post.

You know you can't teach an old dog new tricks but who knows some of those missing persons may surface here.

Merl

Merl

2 threads now, i must have been blinded by '' the childs '' effort on the other thread.
I've just added something to Quilts, regarding the Centrals ambitions for this season.
I remember when you first burst on the scene as a young bloke, had all the credentials but needed time to consolidate, this is exactly what the good old two blues need, there're probably 2-3 years behind in their development compared to other Longy clubs.
I wish them the best, but it will take some time.

Archie,

Moving towards the nervous 90 posts so can rack up a few more points by dual posting and the tongue tied one needs a bit of assistance from his nominated bosom buddies Archie and Merl!!

A very comprehensive diatribe regarding the two blues and who knows the Bourbon one may re incarnate and help turn them into a Wooly power and quick return to Longy.

Maybe Condelezza could let us know on the ineffective website before he takes off to the other side of the bay!

Probably another good night for a warm frothy horlicks

Merlot over and out

now Burger Bourbon,

If you are going to start a new post the least you could do is contibute now and again or are we to rely on the disposable one for some of his inferior child like work.

How are the Rockers going and can you get the job down at the Princes Hwy reserve against Oakleigh District tomorrow which is a few Burger Bourbons away from home you will need several travellers.

Let's know how you go tomorrow and not one to start rumours is there any chance of you getting back into the Wooly super team as they attempt to rocket straight back to Longy?I wouldn't want to put any unsubstantsiated stuff here and cause a problem like I did to old jug head!

You need to get a few of your mates like the fiscal one and those young gold caps to start yapping again to give your new post a kick along or maybe we could just dispatch disposable and his great mate the child to be regular contributors? Your thoughts ?

Until next time ................................... Merlot

Back