Coaches Forum

Norm the whale

Coaches Forum

I see that this site has a good layout in terms of giving help to others but what about a forum for coaches to use? One where they could seek advice, exchange tips, jobs and discuss the latest changes in coaching?

I've just starting to do my UKCC level 1 badge and would love to be able to pick the brain of others with more experience - will this ever be an option?

Re: Coaches Forum

Hi Jon - sorry for not seeing this before.

We are looking to implement something along the lines of what you're suggesting, although at the moment we feel that there wouldn't be enough demand for it.

If enough people ask then we'll certainly introduce it.

Guys, for any advice the tips, drills and advice is great or Harrowdrive.com.

Good luck with the UKCC1, how are you getting on? I find the new method of coaching/questioning is very time consuming in the early stages of coaching and believe that the new method should have been kept to higher levels UKCC2-Club Coach coaching...

I haven't got to the main coaching bit yet, having to do the child protection and first aid bits first (which are now both completed).

Start the main coaching element in early April.

Assuming that this site continues to grow, a potential coaches forum may be useful for surveys as to what players prefer a coach to help them with or what drills a young cricketer finds most fun.

Back