Congrats to the Eagles!!!

Congrats to the Eagles!!!

What a brilliant game of footy, the Swans were down by 25 but they were never out, came back and really were in it but a few marks and pressure in the back half probably were the difference. Embley won the Normie, great stuff from him but other very good players were O'Loughlin, Waters, Judd, Kerr, Cousins, Kirk, Richards and so forth. What a brilliant game of footy, the barest margin happening between 2 sensation sides, twice in one September but this time, it was the same score 12.13.85 to 12.12.84 but this time West Coast got up in an absolute thriller.

Brilliant game of a brilliant sport, but Go Pies for next year!!!!

Re: Congrats to the Eagles!!!

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!

WEST COAST EAGLES - 2006 AFL PREMIERS!!!!!!!

Wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome!!!!!!!

We're the Eagles,
West Coast Eagles,
And we're here,
To show you why,
We're the big birds,
Kings of the big game,
We're the Eagles,
We're flying high!!!!

Woooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

wow, what a match- one point win. that was the first time a match was won by a single point since 1966.

Well Done Eagles!

I think what lost it for Sydney was the presence or lack of from Barry Hall. One of if not the worst game he's played this season.

Norm Smith could have gone to anyone.

first Grand Final i had ever seen. I figured the Swans were toast, but they came back. It was a great match. Watched it in a packed bar in Chicago. two observations: i don't like the Swans song because it is the tune of Notre Dame's fight song and I hate Notre Dame. Also, the pre-game stuff was worse then the NFL's Super Bowl!

Have fun with what? I dont think I've ever not laughed at something in my life as much as that.

No offence Suzi but that wasn't really a piss take, I think that was actually for the kid supporters... Didn't tickle my funny bone but each to their own, pretty lame on the Eagles behalf, looks like an 80's cartoon

Armageddon*;129681 said:
No offence Suzi but that wasn't really a piss take, I think that was actually for the kid supporters... Didn't tickle my funny bone but each to their own, pretty lame on the Eagles behalf, looks like an 80's cartoon

Fair enough. Hey the guys from another forum that I go and visit frequently thought it was funny.

look out arma youll get a warning for saying it wasnt funny

Back