Conybio Products

Conybio Products

Hi Everybody,
I come across a Bio-ceramic embedded products by a company name Conybio Healthcare (India) Pvt.Ltd.
It's a Malaysian company dealing in Bio-ceramic products.
The range of products are T-shirts,Socks,Eye shade,Knee brace,shin brace, elbow brace,palm guard,wrist & head band and lots of other prodcuts.
If any one can guide me about the products i.e. are they safe for day-to-day activities.
Kindly check the site: www.conybio.com

Re: Conybio Products

Sorry Virender, I have not come across Conybio though I am familiar with Far Infrared Rays from my Science degrees and research.

I would be very interested in any feedback too and suspect that if there are any, they would most probably come from India/Asia.

If you decide to try one of their products, please do let us know how you found it.

Hi Liz,

I am confused to buy these products and would like to have an opinion before buying as the prodcuts(specially the Knee Brace) are also expensive.
Bio-ceramic embedded products? Well I'm working on it and if i come up with something i will share with you.
Hope our forum friends do share their opinion on this :)

Virender, the knee brace is not any use to you if you are thinking of your left knee. The problem is not instability of your joint. You need to lessen the force transmitted to the patella tendon. It is important that you tape at the point of insertion; just one band around your leg, below the knee.

Virendersingh.berthwal said:
Hi Everybody,
I come across a Bio-ceramic embedded products by a company name Conybio Healthcare (India) Pvt.Ltd.
It's a Malaysian company dealing in Bio-ceramic products.
The range of products are T-shirts,Socks,Eye shade,Knee brace,shin brace, elbow brace,palm guard,wrist & head band and lots of other prodcuts.
If any one can guide me about the products i.e. are they safe for day-to-day activities.
Kindly check the site: www.conybio.com

Did you try the chat option at the bottom of their homepage? Seems like you could speak to a member of their sales team who may be able to answer any questions you have the safe use of their products.

Liz Ward said:
Virender, the knee brace is not any use to you if you are thinking of your left knee. The problem is not instability of your joint. You need to lessen the force transmitted to the patella tendon. It is important that you tape at the point of insertion; just one band around your leg, below the knee.
Thanks Liz; I was thinking to buy for the left Knee :)
But after reading Ur advice; i will continue in the same manner.
Thanks once again and i will update about the knee pain issue in the thread within couple of weeks :)

Almost_Austwick said:
Did you try the chat option at the bottom of their homepage? Seems like you could speak to a member of their sales team who may be able to answer any questions you have the safe use of their products.

Once of the Sales executive is my relative.But the way he was aggressively marketing the prodcut;i doubted his intentions.
Besides to sell their product sales guys might misguide me.
So i wanted to go safe and wanted feedback's from those people who have sound idea or experience about the product.
Anyway I will be following Liz's advice as mentioned above :)

Virendersingh.berthwal said:
Once of the Sales executive is my relative.But the way he was aggressively marketing the prodcut;i doubted his intentions.
Besides to sell their product sales guys might misguide me.
So i wanted to go safe and wanted feedback's from those people who have sound idea or experience about the product.
Anyway I will be following Liz's advice as mentioned above :)

That's the problem, especially when they are aggressively trying to push their product.

Liz advice sounds like the best for your current injury, so your in good hands there!

i have used this in the past not that good
its very gimmicky at least to me anyway, leave medical to the medical people not multi genre companies

Back