Cricket In The Australian Or English Way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Nelson, shot sailors with no expression. at Waterloo, and he also wasn't around, for some time, because there was no naval battle, after, for a long time since Trafalgar. What is striking about the Australian and the English team, in approach, I really do admire. Kapil Dev was more Gower, than Gower himself. It seems, that he had a spirit, which made him speak to the B. B. C., when he didn't want to, and did it with an attitude, which I admired in 1984. Ganguly, actually did something, which made the Indian win at Adelaide, which led to the drawn series in the last day, that was really unbelievable. The Australians at Adelaide hadn't, till that 2004 series had a team batting second, had a situation where a team had made 500 runs after the Australian team had, and in faster time, perhaps. Unless the British had done the feat, before. It seemed, that Gilchrist was finding it unbearable to be patient on the fourth day, and he found it so unbearable, that he left the most memorable in swing reverse swing delivery, bowled by Pathan, which bowled him. He actually said, in his mind, 'that's out'. The Australian likes to see himself end a Cricket Match in three days.

I'm confused haha. First you start talking about an historical battle, then it moves onto cricket without providing a connection. Also, the topic is titled Australian or English way and then you go and talk about India.

I don't get it, please explain. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back