Feedback needed - help us make the DVCA forums better

mas cambios

Feedback needed - help us make the DVCA forums better

We are currently looking at ways in which we can make Big Cricket better. The club forums are one area that we really want to improve but to do that we need your feedback.

What sort of things would you like to see? For example, would you be interested if we had a team of journalists providing match reports and information for the leagues you play in?

Many of you run tipping competitions – is there anything we can do to make it easier for you to do this?

How about official news from the clubs or leagues themselves?

Recognition for poster of the month, joker of the month etc

Please use this thread for any ideas or suggestions you may have – help us make the site better for you!

Hey all DVCA followers.

Seems to me BigCricket has fallen away over the years. I actually like the general banter and catch up on rumours and gossip that happens on here, sometimes blokes go to far but usually pull there head in and move on, but it seems there is less and less people on here. I hear some teams have actually banned players form commenting on here, seems quite ridiculous to me but each to his own.

What can we do? If there anything? Do we bother? Food for thought if anyone has any ideas. Maybe just a general banter area for all grades and another thread that contains genuine match reports, I know I am always interested in whats happening out there.

Cheers

CC

Back