Fielding And Mental Problems!

donnuh

hello there guys!

Recently , my fielding has been very bad!
Whenever a catch comes to me , I dont try to catch it. I have this feeling of pain which stops me from trying to catch the ball!
Also my confidence is very low while I'm fielding. What can I do to boost my confidence while fielding?

Practice. Practice is the single most important thing you will do. I used to be a poor fielder, but after a couple of years of practice, I'm now one of the better fielders in the league. It's just something that will come in time, but nothing good comes for free. Put the hard work in, and you will reap the rewards!

Practice. Practice is the single most important thing you will do. I used to be a poor fielder, but after a couple of years of practice, I'm now one of the better fielders in the league. It's just something that will come in time, but nothing good comes for free. Put the hard work in, and you will reap the rewards!

Tuno has hit the nail on the head - practice, start with training balls and get your technique sussed and move on to the real ball over short distances building your confidence and increase the distance and height and you'll get there in the end.

Back