GCA cricket cancelled all grades

cheer_cheer

GCA cricket cancelled all grades

Have spoken to GCA grounds rep and all junior and senior grades have been cancelled today. i am assuming this would mean tomorrows games are cancelled also and everything played as one day games next week.

Re: GCA cricket cancelled all grades

gca_ipl;292765 said:
Have spoken to GCA grounds rep and all junior and senior grades have been cancelled today. i am assuming this would mean tomorrows games are cancelled also and everything played as one day games next week.

Yes thats what we have heard from GCA including tomorrow :confused:

I can't believe the BPCA havnt called our games off:eek: Gotta go to jan juc to see for ourselves that the ground is now part of the beach:rolleyes:

This will be three draws in a row coz of rain I love cricket:rolleyes:

gca_ipl;292765 said:

just imagine if next week got rained off as well!!!!!

Babies Arm;292828 said:
just imagine if next week got rained off as well!!!!!

Just looked at the 10 wheather forecast and its saying 27 saturday 25 sunday. Sorry bud but looks like fairly good weekend next week. :D

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;292798 said:
I can't believe the BPCA havnt called our games off:eek: Gotta go to jan juc to see for ourselves that the ground is now part of the beach:rolleyes:

This will be three draws in a row coz of rain I love cricket:rolleyes:

yes its stupid, y cant bpca have agrounds commitee like other comps, majority of games unplayable ya call it off to be fair. our umpire got told he had to drive in from anglesea to wally world just to follow the rules. Also ron birch has resigned coz he is sick off everyone not following rules and regs correctly.

crktluva;293113 said:
yes its stupid, y cant bpca have agrounds commitee like other comps, majority of games unplayable ya call it off to be fair. our umpire got told he had to drive in from anglesea to wally world just to follow the rules. Also ron birch has resigned coz he is sick off everyone not following rules and regs correctly.

When did this happen? and resigned as President and Umpire or just president?

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;293116 said:
When did this happen? and resigned as President and Umpire or just president?[/QUOTE

handed in his resignation as president on saturday, not sure if he is still umpirimg or not.

Friday Night Christmas Party I threw the Rain Card out for Saturdays Fixture:

RainCard.jpg

A well played and strategic move.

thommy_rissole;293235 said:
Friday Night Christmas Party I threw the Rain Card out for Saturdays Fixture:

RainCard.jpg

A well played and strategic move.

Let's be honest, the rain card was pulled long before we knew it was going to rain

Back