GCA Div 1 rd8

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE

GCA Div 1 rd8

I'm bored at the moment so thought I'd put some odds up for betting on the first game back. I'll just do the game of the round, not sure if you can have every game under the one thread.

St Josephs are short with Ando being out for one more game.

Re: GCA Div 1 rd8

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;303297 said:
I'm bored at the moment so thought I'd put some odds up for betting on the first game back. I'll just do the game of the round, not sure if you can have every game under the one thread.

St Josephs are short with Ando being out for one more game.

and no hornet. prob should be bout $5.00

thats rite, ive backed against us.

hopefully it spurs the boys on. jus need a big knock from hester and blokes like linke, blyth and boyd to stand up and with the ball, hunt and ford need to do better.
i think we can still win, stjoeys can be like a house of cards sometimes.:cool:

Can't wait to play without the two big guns this weekend.
Great opportunity to show that there's more than 2 players at South and a great chance for a few blokes to make names for themselves.
No excuses for SB this weekend.

workinprogress;303533 said:
Can't wait to play without the two big guns this weekend.
Great opportunity to show that there's more than 2 players at South and a great chance for a few blokes to make names for themselves.
No excuses for SB this weekend.

i respect the hornet immensely and he knows that, but i have to queston his motives for playing VCCL duties b4 GCA 1 which could lead his club to glory. Surely GCA 1 glory would take place over VCCL part time satisfaction. I WILL REPEAT AGAIN HOW MUCH RESPECT AND ADMIRATION I HAVE FOR BRAD AS A CRICKETER AND A GREAT BLOKE WHO I LOVE TAKING MONEY OFF AT CARDS:D

Babies Arm;303371 said:
thats rite, ive backed against us.

hopefully it spurs the boys on. jus need a big knock from hester and blokes like linke, blyth and boyd to stand up and with the ball, hunt and ford need to do better.
i think we can still win, stjoeys can be like a house of cards sometimes.:cool:

woudnt rely on boardy too much :rolleyes: nah good on him, makin the best of it, wish him well, good bloke

Back