Gca division 3 mid season predictions

Redback

Gca division 3 mid season predictions

We are now at the midway point of the season. Just interested in the final six predictions of others. We (Redbacks) had an important win on the weekend defeating Lethbridge and have Meredith, Anakie and Bannockburn for the first three games after the break. A poor start to the year, but if we can string together four wins in a row, it may give us a good run into the finals.

Final Six Prediction

St Albans/Breakwater
Teesdale
Corio
Modewarre
Little River
Winchelsea

Re: Gca division 3 mid season predictions

Redback;381733 said:
We are now at the midway point of the season. Just interested in the final six predictions of others. We (Redbacks) had an important win on the weekend defeating Lethbridge and have Meredith, Anakie and Bannockburn for the first three games after the break. A poor start to the year, but if we can string together four wins in a row, it may give us a good run into the finals.

Final Six Prediction

St Albans/Breakwater
Teesdale
Corio
Modewarre
Little River
Winchelsea

I'm not sure how you have Lethbridge missing the top 6, they also play them three sides in there last 5 (all in two-dayers) and are already 15 points ahead of Little River.

My Guess would be;

1.St Albans/Breakwater
2.Teesdale
3.Modewarre
4.Lethbridge
5.Corio
6.Corio Bay/Winchelsea

Winch have the toughest draw playing 4 of the top 5 in the last 4 games.

Team of the year so far; by stats.

S.Hovey (Mod)
J.Brown (Cor)
M.Ebborn (CB)
J.Murray(c) (SA)
S.Dillon (Leth)
C.Hester (SA)
S.Campbell (Tees)
A.Wood (Tees)
M.Campbell(wk) (Tees)
J.Miller (SA)
C.Jones (SA)

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;381746 said:
I'm not sure how you have Lethbridge missing the top 6, they also play them three sides in there last 5 (all in two-dayers) and are already 15 points ahead of Little River.

My Guess would be;

1.St Albans/Breakwater
2.Teesdale
3.Modewarre
4.Lethbridge
5.Corio
6.Corio Bay/Winchelsea

Yep would agree with us having a tough draw, we play top two sides twice and only get to play Anakie and Bannockburn in one dayers! both games most of the top 6 or 7 teams would be looking to win outright! Add to that the drawn game(due to rain) against Lethy when in winning position and theres prob an extra 7-10 points! could make all the diff in making finals.

Just went through the draw and recon we might miss out on the top 6 by 1 point!!

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;381746 said:

My Guess would be;

1.St Albans/Breakwater
2.Teesdale
3.Modewarre
4.Lethbridge
5.Corio
6.Corio Bay/Winchelsea

Based on those top six, who could knock off St Albans for the Premiership?

Redback;382159 said:

Probably St Albans, if jones, murray and miller all get hit by a truck and cant walk. Then they might lose.

Redback;382159 said:

Hey Redneck I hope Santa brought your blokes some runs for xmas or you will be a spectator come finals time- or do you plan on being in the 2's come that time of year

Apparently the Modda boys fancy themselves if they come up against StAlbans in the finals, so I've heard. Corio also a big chance this weekend ina one dayer!

Redback;383036 said:
Apparently the Modda boys fancy themselves if they come up against StAlbans in the finals, so I've heard. Corio also a big chance this weekend ina one dayer!
how could they fancy themselves? if we didnt drop hovey on 0 they wouldve been lucky to make 30

Going by the report in the Geelong Addy today, Bannockburn are the team to beat after their one run victory against Winchelsea.

Our batting should be strengthened over the next few weeks with clearances coming through for Nathan 'Duppa' Clarke and Sean O'Leary back playing after work commitments before xmas. Also Tom Shiell has been cleared from Newcomb.

These blokes should bolster the clubs batting.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;383925 said:
Our batting should be strengthened over the next few weeks with clearances coming through for Nathan 'Duppa' Clarke and Sean O'Leary back playing after work commitments before xmas. Also Tom Shiell has been cleared from Newcomb.

These blokes should bolster the clubs batting.

Rumor has it that both the bowling and batting may be affected by a recent injury to one of your players? Can this be confirmed?

Redback;385028 said:
Rumor has it that both the bowling and batting may be affected by a recent injury to one of your players? Can this be confirmed?

hahahahaha people will believe anything that is posted on facebook.

Back