Gray Nicolls Bat Stickers?

Patrick Ottery

Hi all,

I've recently started playing outdoor cricket again for the first time in years and am loving it!
So much so, that I just spent last weekend restoring my old bat, sanding it back and giving it a few very light coats of oil over the course of a week, it now looks as good as it has in years (probably better than it ever did IMO!)
However, all I want to find is some basic Gray Nicolls stickers to cover the splice on the front and back, but can't find them anywhere except for batstickers.com and some other sites than appear to be the same.
I can't find where that site is hosted, so I'm not sure if A) I should trust them (they don't seem too dodgy) B) If they will be shipped from the other side of the world, taking ages to get here.

GCCC in Melbourne said they have Puma stickers, plus some others, but I like GN (plus it's a GN bat, not that it makes much difference :))
At this point, my bat just needs something to cover the splice. I can't say I'm a fan of the stickers on most bats today, I prefer a simple understated look.

Any suggestions? I'll be heading to Sportsmart & GCCC tomorrow to checkout some other bits & pieces, but past visits (in the last 2 weeks) have proven fruitless.

Cheers,

Pat.

Back