Great Footy Video

Re: Great Footy Video

good stuff mate, how'd you put all that together? i could never get enough of highlights.

all you have to do now is put cricket one together this season of all the domestic cricket stuff :)

SouthSwans;103503 said:
[youtube="AFL Footy Marks"]ojKGgEc6aPc[/youtube]

Just a quick movie I compiled. Thoughts?
Link Here

that was gold swans
is it me, there was a few hangers on the bulldogs players sholders they must talk to the opposition and go harvies with the winner.....lol
the last 1 stands out the most i know the winner of the mark of the year gets picked g/f day but surely they can wait until the next week after the g/f
to pick the winner to me that was the mark of the year......good s h i t
tazza's over about 8 players was good too:D

Hey south ! How did you get the you tube to come onto the big cricket site ? i haven't worked it out yet !

Younginator;104874 said:
Hey south ! How did you get the you tube to come onto the big cricket site ? i haven't worked it out yet !
pretend >< these are ][ these

<youtube="(the code of the youtube video)"></youtube>

BigJeff;103645 said:
good stuff mate, how'd you put all that together? i could never get enough of highlights.

all you have to do now is put cricket one together this season of all the domestic cricket stuff :)
I know lol. I'm guna try but Australian FC cricket is a lot harder to find IMO than AFL (which is bloody hard to find anyway). I haven't probably looked as extensively as I could for the domestic cricket stuff but it is hard to find.

2006 AFL Grand Final

West Coast Eagles 12.13 (85)

defeated

Sydney 12.12 (84)

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2K8OMvMkuE"][/youtube]

This is richmond highlights

[youtube="The Richmond Story "]l2K8OMvMkuE[/youtube]

This is my first video !!

But it got a good remark from my little brother " That's pretty gay james, but if it was essondon it would be awesome" ! lol

Back