Hello :yawn:

troll3y

Hello,

I really should have signed up to a cricket forum looooooong ago, but better late than never. I'm always itching to play, watch or discuss the great game on any level, but unfortunately, not many people seem to share my passion. It's now 2:30am here as the Test in Roseau wraps up, and I'm rugged up streaming the match in bed. I'm a neutral fan, but Aussie born and bred to Sri Lankan parents with English heritage, so cricket runs deep in the blood.

Looking forward to racking up a lot of posts on here! :)

Hello,

I really should have signed up to a cricket forum looooooong ago, but better late than never. I'm always itching to play, watch or discuss the great game on any level, but unfortunately, not many people seem to share my passion. It's now 2:30am here as the Test in Roseau wraps up, and I'm rugged up streaming the match in bed. I'm a neutral fan, but Aussie born and bred to Sri Lankan parents with English heritage, so cricket runs deep in the blood.

Looking forward to racking up a lot of posts on here! :)

So how do you decide who to cheer for? Aus or Sri ?

So how do you decide who to cheer for? Aus or Sri ?
Sri Lanka. After the whole Murali chucking thing, and the "arrogant years" when the Aussies were aggressively dominating the game, I found them hard to follow. I'm slowly warming up to them, though: I like Clarkey as a player and a captain, but I still like seeing Lanka do well. For the most part, though, I'm happy being a neutral; I'll gladly watch an England-South Africa Test or something without getting behind either side.

Sri Lanka. After the whole Murali chucking thing, and the "arrogant years" when the Aussies were aggressively dominating the game, I found them hard to follow. I'm slowly warming up to them, though: I like Clarkey as a player and a captain, but I still like seeing Lanka do well. For the most part, though, I'm happy being a neutral; I'll gladly watch an England-South Africa Test or something without getting behind either side.

I am a fan of the Sri Lanka team...big fan of Malinga and Sanga....the aussies play hard thats why they are like how they are but they are all good guys being tough :)

Back