Hey Wilbix! (USA v CAN)

Re: Hey Wilbix! (USA v CAN)

:eek: :mad:

Are you asking because you don't know, or are you trying to rub it in? Bleeping Mexican ************** referee, CONCACAF rigged BS garbage.

If you don't know, USA went up 2-0, Canada pulled back to 2-1 and scored at the death (94+) BUT it was called back on an "offside". The only problem with the offside was that the pass was actually a backpass from an American :(

Same ref that shafted us against Honduras in the WCQ for Germany 2006, I'm really getting tired of this ********.

Wilbix;165983 said:
:eek: :mad:

Are you asking because you don't know, or are you trying to rub it in? Bleeping Mexican ************** referee, CONCACAF rigged BS garbage.

If you don't know, USA went up 2-0, Canada pulled back to 2-1 and scored at the death (94+) BUT it was called back on an "offside". The only problem with the offside was that the pass was actually a backpass from an American :(

Same ref that shafted us against Honduras in the WCQ for Germany 2006, I'm really getting tired of this ********.
Hey bad luck mate. Hey it is good that you support your team. Oh well I would have tipped your team against the cocky USA team to win.

have you been going to the TFC games? i saw their first win vs Chicago on TV and the crowd & atmosphere looked great.

The atmosphere is brilliant! I'm a season's ticket holder, and I don't plan on giving them up anytime soon. BUT I actually managed to hang onto a seat cushion from the Chicago game!

I've also got tickets to all the U-20 World Cup games, hopefully we see some good action there as well! GO SOCCER! (and also cricket)

Back