Hey

Whos_asking99

Hey

Been browsing the forums for a few days, and you lot dont seem the serial killer kind so I decided to join.

My real names Aaron, I'm 17 and I live in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.

I've started playing C grade club cricket this summer, the last time I played was about 3 years ago with school, and starting to realize how much I missed playing in those 3 years.

In a way, I'm struggling to figure out where I stand (role wise), as I'm not overly skillful in any area, but I am picking up and renewing skills in both batting and bowling with help from other members at the club.

So the main reason I am here is to read what other people have to say, and perhaps pick the brains of the more professional players :D

Cheers;

Aaron

PS: Excuse my random username, I couldnt think of any username related to cricket, so I just used my usual one.

Re: Hey

Hello and welcome. If you're looking for advice on skills etc then the batting and bowling sections are a good place to start.

Thanks mas cambios.

I will be sure to give those sections a decent look and see what I can find.

I should have mentioned that I'm not completely skill-less, as I can bat, bowl and field reasonably well, just a few niggly little issues prevent me from improving.

Mas/Aaron I think there's a few of us here that have learned absolutely shed loads from this forum and the one that preceded it (In my case). Without the advice and discussions on here with you yourself, Simbaz, Macca, Jim, Saddo, Virender, David Hinchcliffe, Liz Ward, Boris, Gundalf and all the others I wouldn't be anything like the bowler that I am today. The responses on this forum unlike so many of the others are helpful and considered and sometimes incredibly in depth.

So Aaron if you bowl Leg Spin you should check out the wrist spin thread. http://www.bigcricket.com/forum/t70231-68/#post378933

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I've been delaying posting questions, as I have a game today, and want to see if the issues I've been having in the nets are also issues in a game (I'm guessing yes :rolleyes:).

Will be sure to post how it all goes.

Back