Hi Guys!i Am Shivam

Shivam_ipl

I am Shivam Singh.I live in Punjab.I am in 7th class.My age is 13.I am a all rounder.I have practiced batting from the age of 4 and bowling from the age of 12.I am a right arm leg spinner and a left handed batsman.I have perfected almost all of my shots.I need to practice the pull shot,cut shot and hook.I have almost mastered the variations like leg break,top spin,flipper and the slider.I have some problems with my googly.Later I will tell you more about me.I want to be a cricketer.Hi to all of those who see this.

Hello, Shivam, good to have you on here, we don't get many people from your part of the world. Look forward to seeing you on the Spinning forums, hope you hang around for a few years and get involved.

I am Shivam Singh.I live in Punjab.I am in 7th class.My age is 13.I am a all rounder.I have practiced batting from the age of 4 and bowling from the age of 12.I am a right arm leg spinner and a left handed batsman.I have perfected almost all of my shots.I need to practice the pull shot,cut shot and hook.I have almost mastered the variations like leg break,top spin,flipper and the slider.I have some problems with my googly.Later I will tell you more about me.I want to be a cricketer.Hi to all of those who see this.

Do you play for a youth club or school?

Joining a club would be cool, and you should think about it if you're able to do it. I haven't played club cricket for years, but I go to the nets all the time and I'm itching to play out in the middle again.

Anyway, welcome to BigCricket! :)

hi1troll3y we can be friends.tell something about youwhat are you
I'm a shoddy left-arm medium-fast bowling all-rounder, but I haven't played club cricket since I was 9. In school, though, I played all the time with friends, and even now, I go to the nets as often my schedule, Melbourne's weather, and available facilities allow. (I was just there today, in fact.) I'm now 24, and I'd love to get back into club cricket; my friend invited me to play in his league last season, but he had a knee injury and had to miss the whole season. When he goes back, I'll go with him.

I'm also a multi-instrumentalist musician, and I will (hopefully) soon graduate university with a Bachelor of Applied Science in Geomatics.

oh wow, that's pretty prestigious! I love how MyCricketLife looks like Facebook for cricketers.

Thanks! I want it to be the facebook for cricketers :) It is just more than socializing. You can get advice from other players, add your game stats so you will have a career average, etc...did you signup? What is your name on there?

Thanks! I want it to be the facebook for cricketers :) It is just more than socializing. You can get advice from other players, add your game stats so you will have a career average, etc...did you signup? What is your name on there?
No, I didn't sign up because I don't (yet) play club. Next season!

Hi Shivam, Did you ever join a club or are you still playing in your backyard with friends? either way I hope your still enjoying your cricket!

Back