Idea: Away Day Forum

The_Nooge_85

Idea: Away Day Forum

Hey mod type peoples. I've lifted an idea from another forum that I belong to and think it might make for an interesting bit once next season rolls around. An Away Day Forum. The idea being, when you follow your team for a road game, you review the opposing teams' staduim. You'd want to answer specifics such as proximity of parking, area surrounding the stadium, prices (admission, concessions, etc.), layout and sightlines of the staduim, hospitality or lack thereof of the home fans, and other stuff. Any thoughts on creating something like this? If you want to see the actualy example I'm pulling this from, PM me and I'll send you the link.

Re: Idea: Away Day Forum

The_Nooge_85 said:
Hey mod type peoples. I've lifted an idea from another forum that I belong to and think it might make for an interesting bit once next season rolls around. An Away Day Forum. The idea being, when you follow your team for a road game, you review the opposing teams' staduim. You'd want to answer specifics such as proximity of parking, area surrounding the stadium, prices (admission, concessions, etc.), layout and sightlines of the staduim, hospitality or lack thereof of the home fans, and other stuff. Any thoughts on creating something like this? If you want to see the actualy example I'm pulling this from, PM me and I'll send you the link.

I like the idea for next season. It's decent. We should keep that in mind. We just have to get traffic up. This is site might/could/is (?) be slow now.

Back