Informatation for New Users

S

slater

Informatation for New Users

How do I post a picture?

You need to get the link for the image then when you are post all you need to do is
and you picture will show up in your post once you have posted it.

How do I post a picture from my hard drive?

To go www.imageshack.us then browse for the picture of your choice, once you have done that and opened the link in image shack click "Host It". After that the new page will load you need to scroll down and get the link that say "Direct link to image" and to the same as before

Why can’t put a picture in my avatar?

You avatar size has to be 80 by 80 pixels or smaller or 19.5 KB or smaller. Click on save changes.

How do I give reputation?

If you want to give good reputation to someone for something they have said or done then all you need to do is go to one of there posts and click on the scales (The middle image) and you can comment of what they have said in the post.
You can not give out bad reputation to someone. That is done by Administrators.

How do I change my User Name?

If you want to change your user name then you will have to PM one of the higher staff member (Huss, JonnyQuest or CityIceMan) and that will be done.

How do I change my signature, Profile options, Profile picture or General
Options?

All you have to do is click on mySettings up the top on the left hand side and there are links which you can go to, to change all of these things.

How do I edit/delete my own posts?

After you have posted and you decide that you want to delete or edit your post then on the post that you want to edit/delete there will be an edit button, you will have to click that and edit/delete you post and give a reason.

How do I post a poll?

Once you have typed what you want in the message of the poll below that there will be a option Yes, post a poll with this thread and the number of poll option you would like. Once you have done this click submit new thread and it will go to a Poll page and there you can put the Poll Question in and the options you would like.

How do I report something someone has said?

If you want to report someone thing someone has said then all you have to do is go to the post where you have been offended by and there will be a triangle sign with a "!" on it next to the reputation box. Click on that.

I hope this will help new users in the future. So before asking question read this and see if your question is answerd here.

How do I veiw Who's Online?

Well at the moment the "Whos Online Lists" have been disabled but you can still veiw what users are online by clicking on Quick Links up the top next to "Search" and "Log Out" Then click on the link that says "Who's Online"

Admins/SuperMod, If there is anything else you can think of please feel free to add it to this post so that we can help out the new users :)

Back