IPL vs ICL

Which of these indian leagues is better?

• Indian cricket league - ICL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indian premier league - IPL

• Can't say

• Total voters

Hitterman

IPL vs ICL

Who do you think is better indian league. I have voted for IPL as it has great players with their high abilities.

Re: IPL vs ICL

IPL wins hands down. I dont think ICL has any chance in front of IPL because of several factors. The ICL guys have to come up with some innovation if they have to stand up against the might of IPL.

ICL is pretty boring but sometimes exciting cause all the players are either older than 34 or younger then 22 lol

I think IPL will be better, but really, I think it wouldn't be right judging before seeing the final result of what the IPL actually looks like. There was a lot of hype with the ICL, and it didn't turn out all that good. But since the IPL is "official", one would think that the arrangements made for grounds, etc would be better.

there is so much excitement about ipl already before its started so i think it already won...icl needs some new maketing strategy..

Unless there is some controversy IPL will surely win. I read that media may boycott IPL though because their terms are too strict. But I'm sure they wont let it happen and the matter will be resolved.

Back