I've Been On Here 5 Months And I've Still Not Done This...

Tumo

Hey guys. My name's Ben, I'm 20, and I'm from Lincolnshire in England. I'm a left arm spinner, and a right hand bat. Been posting quite a bit in the Spinner's forum, so I'm hoping I've been welcomed nicely by them! And if you fancy reading my blog, that'd be good too! :)

Ben

Hey guys. My name's Ben, I'm 20, and I'm from Lincolnshire in England. I'm a left arm spinner, and a right hand bat. Been posting quite a bit in the Spinner's forum, so I'm hoping I've been welcomed nicely by them! And if you fancy reading my blog, that'd be good too! :)

Ben

Yeah I'll have a look. Yeah we've noticed you around and you've been posting comments so that's good to see. What do you reckon to the spin forums - any good?

Liz - Lincolnshire is home, Hull is Uni. Not as bad as everybody makes it out to be! Lincolnshire is wonderful though. Very much my idea of "the home of cricket" - green outfields, with a traditional pavilion, and fields either side. And some very, very village cricketers! And thanks, certainly not something that I'd wish upon anyone. But I'm past that now, and moving on with my life!

Dave - Yeah, very impressed with the input, I mainly read the actual cricket skills areas, rather than the international and domestic followings, just as shame you leggies are out-populating us finger spinners! Haha

Liz - Lincolnshire is home, Hull is Uni. Not as bad as everybody makes it out to be! Lincolnshire is wonderful though. Very much my idea of "the home of cricket" - green outfields, with a traditional pavilion, and fields either side. And some very, very village cricketers! And thanks, certainly not something that I'd wish upon anyone. But I'm past that now, and moving on with my life!

Dave - Yeah, very impressed with the input, I mainly read the actual cricket skills areas, rather than the international and domestic followings, just as shame you leggies are out-populating us finger spinners! Haha

Yeah you'd think there'd be more of your lot around.

Yeah not sure what's going on there, although most finger spinners I know are just batsmen who pretend they can bowl. It's an insult to my trade I tell you!

Back