• bangers and mash

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BigJeff

JIKA & APS Sub forum?

yes or no. do we have a need for it for the upcoming season. have your vote.

Re: JIKA & APS Sub forum?

To all the JIKA and APS posters, this thread is here in order to determine how many members on this board are dedicated to the JIKA and APS cricket associations.

If there is enough interest within this thread and on the board, BigJeff (the BigCricket Admin) would be willing to give you guys your own sub-boards where you can keep the JIKA and APS chat to one place.

This idea has been mentioned previously by other posters and with cricket re-starting quite soon and the possibility of new members joining, now is the time to express your interest for a sub-board for your association.

Make sure you have your vote otherwise you won't get your own board!!

I voted yes because as soon as we get rid of some of the threads the more the other people can come in here and talk about their local cricket.

Yeah i think its a good idea. Obviously there arent alot of people around at the moment due to Footy, but they will be back.

I think its a great idea. Maybe not APS forum, but a 'School Cricket' forum similar to BF.

Nah just name it the APS Forum. I'll mod it if you want Jeff. I'm extremely civil in the APS threads cause Suzi doesnt post in them.

SouthSwans;171894 said:
Nah just name it the APS Forum. I'll mod it if you want Jeff. I'm extremely civil in the APS threads cause Suzi doesnt post in them.

Ye carey will have a good chance at winning the flag this year elephants.

i mite hold off on the JIKA sub-forum for a season. the merger with the HDCA will b completed by the time this seasons finals are underway id say

SouthSwans;171894 said:

if you are still interested, PM me.

Its no longer called Jika its was changed too NMCA at the start of this season. and NMCA doesnt restart until October 2009 the Grand finals for season 2008/09 are being played this saturday and sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back