Kookaburra Genisis

Simbazz

Kookaburra Genisis

Back_Genesis_th.jpg
BK221.Temtest.front_th.jpg

Well, what can i say, i may as well grade it now.

Soft wood, but very well structured, the sweetspot is slap bang in the middle of the bat, and its fair size as well. The effect the ball leaves after its stuck the bat can be desired, you can see many of the boundaries you've hit just by the destruction your bat. Now it inst really destruction, its just seam marks, due to the very soft wood, but when you swing your bat, and connect, more often than not, it'll fly!

10/10. Scored 6 centuries this season with it, very proud of it, and its a top class bat.

Its perfect for players who like to hit the ball in the air, and on the ground, its an all round bat, well weighted and light, so running with it is no problem! Only downside i can see of this bat, is that i don't think it'd take kindly to a 5 season stint, due to the soft wood, its more like a 2-3 year bat, then you're onto the next, but those 2-3 years, if you've got any wits about your batting, then its going to bring you joy!

Again, 10/10.​

Re: Kookaburra Genisis

Thanks. I will never buy a Kook, but thanks anyways, so it's a bat for all players eh?

6 Centuries? Well played!

yes, agreed. a very nice bat.
currently the bat i use and no complaints so far...
great on the drive, but havent found it as effective sqaure of the wicket on the back-foot. compared to the GM Maestro Original which i have just stoped using..may change back tho.

6 tonnes.. gud work :p

although saying that... when u middle the new ball with a cut or pull... it flyes.

I love kookas but i cant see myself buying one. You dont look too smart when you walk out with a £200 brand new bat only to miss the ball and get bowled first ball ::).

Back