Kyabram District Cricket Association

Re: Kyabram District Cricket Association

carey_hero;173723 said:
i heard Brett delidio is coming back to his club for a few games

Yes he generally sneeks in 1 or 2 games.

Also I hear Rushworth is likely to reenter A Grade and that Paul Newman may not be playing this season.

G'day boys, I'm hoping that there's some people on BigCricket that are from the Kyabram DCA. Would anyone be able to tell me who won the A-Grade premierships in the competion last year. I've tried both the KDCA website and MyCricket (which only had junior ladders).

Cheers,

Rampant;374375 said:
G'day boys, I'm hoping that there's some people on BigCricket that are from the Kyabram DCA. Would anyone be able to tell me who won the A-Grade premierships in the competion last year. I've tried both the KDCA website and MyCricket (which only had junior ladders).

Cheers,

Stanhope won last years flag mate. They defeated Fire Brigade in the grand final. Fire Brigade won the two before that.
Hope that helps.

Then it should've been Stanhope that played in the Kookaburra T20 rather than Fire Brigade then?

Rampant;375662 said:
Then it should've been Stanhope that played in the Kookaburra T20 rather than Fire Brigade then?

No the rules state that its up to the League to nominate the team that represents them, not the premier from the year before. Eaglehawk did not win the Bendigo comp either.

Fair enough... I thought Eaglehawk may have won the Bendigo DCA one-day premiership.

Rampant;375867 said:
Fair enough... I thought Eaglehawk may have won the Bendigo DCA one-day premiership.

Na Golden Square won the overall and 20/20 premiership.

It seems unusual that a Competition wouldn't want to send it's best team as it's representative.

Was it just a case of first in best dressed or weren't Stanhope or Golden Square willing to participate?

Back