Mod Ages..

Y

Younginator

Mod Ages..

I don't want to sound like i'm whinging, but why do mods have to be over 18 ? I recently applied to be a mod & only got a reply saying No! your under 18...i would rather a valid reason why mods have to be over 18..

Re: Mod Ages..

Younginator;116434 said:
I don't want to sound like i'm whinging, but why do mods have to be over 18 ? I recently applied to be a mod & only got a reply saying No! your under 18...i would rather a valid reason why mods have to be over 18..

They can shave?

What is that meant to mean ? ..Because i'm U18 you can be sued..

Also I put in an application for becoming a mod on here and I haven't even had a reply. I am over the age of 18 and am wanting to mod the Other Sports board.
That's a little harsh picking on somebody's age but if that's the rule I suppose we can't do anything about it.

pidgeon fan;119463 said:
To help keep pests like you under control. :p

I have been nothing but civil, have used very few profanities and have not directed any of these at any forum member at any time. Rattling your cage was never my intention, just after some mild humour, nothing more. Why is that so wrong?

Mudassar Nazar;118471 said:
The question is why would one want to become a moderator?

To make sure that "pidgeon fan" does not escape from his designated place in Sydney zoo and does not instigate a nasty riot against the innocent, peaceful & hard working Lebanese living in Australia.

Truthteller;120019 said:
To make sure that "pidgeon fan" does not escape from his designated place in Sydney zoo and does not instigate a nasty riot against the innocent, peaceful & hard working Lebanese living in Australia.

I always thought the correct spelling was "Pigeon".

I agree. So PF should change his name from Pidgeon to Pigeon.

Do you have any peaceful and hardworking Lebanese and Indonesians living near you in australia ?? Are you nice and kind to them ???

Truthteller;120331 said:
I agree. So PF should change his name from Pidgeon to Pigeon.

Do you have any peaceful and hardworking Lebanese and Indonesians living near you in australia ?? Are you nice and kind to them ???

Yes there are and yes I am. There are also peaceful and hardworking Welsh, New Zealanders, Americans, Fijians, South Africans, Rhodesians in the vicinity and many others elsewhere. They don't seem to make a big deal about who they are and where they might be from.

That the questions in question have not been answered ? :S

Back