Most Runs and Wickets

The Doosra

Most Runs and Wickets

Who is leading Most runs and wickets this season?

I know that Gotch from CGS Made 89no on Friday, and a ton last week, but who else has scored?

Who has taken wickets? Bett, Everett, Coleman?

Re: Most Runs and Wickets

graham made a fair few runs before chirstmas for ggs, my guess is the leading run scorer is either graham or gotch. bett's taken 7 wickets after christmas , but didn't take many b4 it. coleman is the best bowler in the comp in my opinion, but probably not up there with the wicket takers. leading wickets could be anyone at this stage, parker took 6 for carey on friday, so he would be my guess

Tom Sinclair has taken 13 wickets in his last 3 games for scotch so he'd be up there for sure

TheStraighter1;327963 said:
Parker has taken 21 wickets in total for the season. 16 after christmas, including a 5 and a 6 fa.

geez throughout these forums... TheStaighter1 one seems to be a big fan of matt parker, including knowing all his stats and what not........

still dont know how Parker comes under the category of spinner... as he is yet to turn a ball this season in the APS

he is a very good medium pace bowler

what can i say, i enjoy statistics off all players in the APS. Including those of Rob O'Hern. Bowled 13 great overs on the weekend and looks to be returning to career best form with the ball. What a bonus as his batting is starting to look solid and as previously stated, he looks set for a big one soon.

BrainExplosion;328575 said:
geez throughout these forums... TheStaighter1 one seems to be a big fan of matt parker, including knowing all his stats and what not........

still dont know how Parker comes under the category of spinner... as he is yet to turn a ball this season in the APS

he is a very good medium pace bowler

the bottom line is, he is getting wkts regardless of whether he turns em

TheStraighter1;328703 said:
what can i say, i enjoy statistics off all players in the APS. Including those of Rob O'Hern. Bowled 13 great overs on the weekend and looks to be returning to career best form with the ball. What a bonus as his batting is starting to look solid and as previously stated, he looks set for a big one soon.

might be one to watch out for as we wind down this year's cricket season

Back