Name the Landmark

Jess you leave one if able. Be good if Terry w'd join us.
I tried to post a pic yesterday but was unable to, it's weird because it's as if my pics are in a hidden part of my gallery, as I try to choose one it goes sort of faded, I just can't make it out.

Talk to Thomas as he may be able to guide you better than I in where you are going wrong.
My pleasure, Jess, if I can be of any help. I understand you want to upload pics from your smartphone onto this forum? Where do you get stuck precisely?
What kind of mobile have you got?

Have you tried this? Go to this website. Select pictures. Using the website's upload widget, select your pictures from your internal memory. If your image is in an archive format, such as a ZIP file, extract the pictures first. If you have a Samsung phone, from the Home screen, touch Apps > Samsung Link . touch Sign in again. 3. Touch > Settings > Auto upload.

Seen this?

Last edited:
My pleasure, Jess, if I can be of any help. I understand you want to upload pics from your smartphone onto this forum? Where do you get stuck precisely?
What kind of mobile have you got?

Have you tried this? Go to this website. Select pictures. Using the website's upload widget, select your pictures from your internal memory. If your image is in an archive format, such as a ZIP file, extract the pictures first. If you have a Samsung phone, from the Home screen, touch Apps > Samsung Link . touch Sign in again. 3. Touch > Settings > Auto upload.

Seen this?

Thanks Thomas. 🤗
I'm on my Nokia Android phone. Each time I go to upload a pic and choose one in my gallery my pic goes faded, the same happens if I try to choose another pic, as soon as I give up then my pics go back to normal, full colour and not faded. It's the same when I try to send a pic via SMS message, the only way I can send pics is via email, very frustrating really ☹️

Thanks Thomas. 🤗
I'm on my Nokia Android phone. Each time I go to upload a pic and choose one in my gallery my pic goes faded, the same happens if I try to choose another pic, as soon as I give up then my pics go back to normal, full colour and not faded. It's the same when I try to send a pic via SMS message, the only way I can send pics is via email, very frustrating really ☹
Sounds like you have not given permission to pics being uploaded. Check your settings also the ones of your app used for sharing like google photos.

Sounds like you have not given permission to pics being uploaded. Check your settings also the ones of your app used for sharing like google photos.
Thanks Thomas 🤗
I'll go through my settings and see what's going on. I've only had this phone for a few months so all still new to someone like me that is rubbish with technology 🙃

Back