North A and B 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: North A and B 10/11

StAndrewsman;401023 said:
Thats good to hear. Love for them to step into North A and get slaughtered. Then they can shut their traps over on the willy side and realises that the VTCA North A is much stronger than Willy A turf.

I rekon Lavo will be buying up some players if they wanna be competitve at all.

Laverton have got a pretty strong side as it stands. Both First and 2nd XI's did well last season and i think they will surprise many teams and easily hold their own in VTCA whether it be in Nth A or B.

ROY G BIV;401058 said:
Bye in NTH A would be a surprise.
i reckon if u r mail about Laverton in NTH A is correct then they will make sure
the teams are even at the expense of NTH B.

meaning teams that are being relegated outta or into NTH A this season will be looked at.

As it stands right now Cragieburn + Avondale are to be in NTH B
And Hoppers + Tullamarine into NTH A - I would think someone outta these four would get a reprieve and will not be relegated?

Also, any news on any new Captain/Coach signings, few clubs in NTH are looking?
Last year by now these forums were full of activity about player movements and some very reliable info was dished out - what's the good word on that front?

Surely you would think all that would be looked at. any news on your part mate?

ROY G BIV;401058 said:
Bye in NTH A would be a surprise.
i reckon if u r mail about Laverton in NTH A is correct then they will make sure
the teams are even at the expense of NTH B.

meaning teams that are being relegated outta or into NTH A this season will be looked at.

As it stands right now Cragieburn + Avondale are to be in NTH B
And Hoppers + Tullamarine into NTH A - I would think someone outta these four would get a reprieve and will not be relegated?

Also, any news on any new Captain/Coach signings, few clubs in NTH are looking?
Last year by now these forums were full of activity about player movements and some very reliable info was dished out - what's the good word on that front?

Over_Throw_for_4;401105 said:
Surely you would think all that would be looked at. any news on your part mate?

Nah very quiet this year!

Most clubs are holding AGMs around this time of the year so hopefully more news starts filtering through in next 2-4 weeks.

ROY G BIV;401111 said:

Most clubs are holding AGMs around this time of the year so hopefully more news starts filtering through in next 2-4 weeks.

rumour has it Phil Crea has been picked up by the Australian Squad hahhaha, ahk 2 -4 weeks, should be good to see the ins and outs for alot of the clubs. cheers mate.

ROY G BIV;401111 said:

Altona Roosters would like too announce we have signed David Roach as our new coach for season 10/11...

I am sure David will bring a more professional and disciplined approach to the club and the committee beleive he is a great fit for our club moving forward.

Looking forward to next season already...

All player welcome to join us next season.
The Hobson bay council have just built us brand new state of the art Pavillion.
Best facilities in the Western Suburbs by far.
Come down get on board!!!!!!

BigCoq;401196 said:
Altona Roosters would like too announce we have signed David Roach as our new coach for season 10/11...

I am sure David will bring a more professional and disciplined approach to the club and the committee beleive he is a great fit for our club moving forward.

5 clubs in 4 years...

BigCoq;401196 said:

Touch of dementia there my friend, already heard ya the last time.

BigCoq;401196 said:

Why did you feel the need to Post this twice? Thought EVEN YOU would've realised after the lack of interest from the first time that NO-ONE cares.
Good Luck with Roach - you will need it

cutoverslips46;401317 said:
Why did you feel the need to Post this twice? Thought EVEN YOU would've realised after the lack of interest from the first time that NO-ONE cares.
Good Luck with Roach - you will need it

Well num nuts i was responding to Roy not Mr Money bags or yourself.
all i tried to demonstrate that were on the front foot getting our shit together
nice n early.
I didnt realise i was communicating with a captive audience...

If u boys have something exciting to add from ur way put it out there instead of being soft and keeping little secrets...
Its always easier to be negative isnt it...

BigCoq;401327 said:
all i tried to demonstrate that were on the front foot getting our shit together
nice n early.

If u boys have something exciting to add from ur way put it out there instead of being soft and keeping little secrets...

Geez Biggie they are into ya ....but really you do appear to have developed a stutter lately.:D

BigCoq;401327 said:
nice n early.

Well Num Nuts , next time PM Roy so we don't have to read your dribble.

BigCoq;401196 said:

Any news on your turf deck? Are you guys playing down in Altona Meadows again? Having visited your rooms, it would be a shame to have that state of the art facility and have your ones and two's play 20 minutes away. If you managed to get the council to help you out? it would be a great spot for players and spectators to enjoy the game. $3 cans too, gotta love that.

cutoverslips46;401334 said:
Well Num Nuts , next time PM Roy so we don't have to read your dribble.

Its an open form post something constructive. no need for p.ms unless im embarassed or scared to post.

punter 18;401387 said:
Any news on your turf deck? Are you guys playing down in Altona Meadows again? Having visited your rooms, it would be a shame to have that state of the art facility and have your ones and two's play 20 minutes away. If you managed to get the council to help you out? it would be a great spot for players and spectators to enjoy the game. $3 cans too, gotta love that.

Well level 3a has been wound back to level 3 so every three grounds get watered now, not 1 in 4 so thats a great start.
Council have given us the green light in word but not writting we will have to wait n see. If not this season definetly next year.
ur right it is a shame we cant play on our ground.
Altona Green deck is a great deck thou, the outfield was awsome but suffered due to the drought.
Im praying for rain and lots of it.

BigCoq;401391 said:
Its an open form post something constructive. no need for p.ms unless im embarassed or scared to post.

Fair enough point there... Open forum for all, dont read if not interested.. I mean we put up with crea's crap for ages!!! (even tho he was entertaining) good luck wit roachie... decent bloke... If he stays..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back