One Dayers Round 2: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

ants14

Member
Re: One Dayers Round 2: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

I Bowl Meat Pies;332627 said:
gee skip u dont mind changing the top order around.. i didnt mind seeing u open with the big hard hitting exceptional display of ants batting at 3.. now i have to watch boring blayno bat before me.. unlucky warney.. maybe cos its a poor pitch doesnt suit ur brilliant bowling.... anyways.. we'll win by the length of the straight at flemington and move on to round 3 as if this round didnt even exist
i opened last game idiot
 

a for effort

Active Member
Re: One Dayers Round 2: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;332674 said:
Couldn't hold my spot after 3-45 in the first game:confused:
Going for a batting-heavy list on account of the pitch being poor. You'll be back next game.
 

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE

Active Member
Re: One Dayers Round 2: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

a for effort;332536 said:
badger
ants14
blaynodelay
i bowl meat pies
a for effort
jurassic park
gca ipl
thommy rissole
buddy23#
mdf30586
crktluva
I Bowl Meat Pies;332627 said:
gee skip u dont mind changing the top order around.. i didnt mind seeing u open with the big hard hitting exceptional display of ants batting at 3.. now i have to watch boring blayno bat before me.. unlucky warney.. maybe cos its a poor pitch doesnt suit ur brilliant bowling.... anyways.. we'll win by the length of the straight at flemington and move on to round 3 as if this round didnt even exist
3-45 not good enough to hold my spot:confused: Poor pitch suits spin as much as seam:eek:

Like The Great man use to say "If it'll seam, it'll spin" keep that in mind a4e;)

Good luck anyway Gators sure it'll be an easy win without me.:cool:
 
Re: One Dayers Round 2: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

Hopefully i can back up from my four fa last game.
Gators Batsmen watch out im looking to get up to the 190km/h mark very short into your rib cage. You will find out at some stage wat AB DeVilliers felt like against Shaun Tait
 

ants14

Member
Re: One Dayers Round 2: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

Knightriders has said the same thing in his last two posts..
Fine?
We'll certainly miss you Bourney, maybe IBMP can get out of his rut and actually perform to the level he should be performing at, and take a bit of the pressure off the guns who open :p
 

KnightRiders50

New Member
Re: One Dayers Round 2: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

ants14;332710 said:
Knightriders has said the same thing in his last two posts..
Fine?
We'll certainly miss you Bourney, maybe IBMP can get out of his rut and actually perform to the level he should be performing at, and take a bit of the pressure off the guns who open :p
sorry mate, but cheetahs too win :D
 

Jolldo87

New Member
Re: One Dayers Round 2: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

daddy_4_eyes
Aleks
Hougie
Jolldo87
can hit the ball!
PHX
KnightRiders50
YOTC
the_socialite
Equus
Keep Wandering

KnightRiders50 and can hit the ball! both on debut for this one. Good to see a couple of newbies around the club to take the square leg umpiring and scoring duties. :D

Game to be posted tomorrow morning.
 

can hit the ball!

New Member
Re: One Dayers Round 2: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

Jolldo87;332847 said:
daddy_4_eyes
Aleks
Hougie
Jolldo87
can hit the ball!
PHX
KnightRiders50
YOTC
the_socialite
Equus
Keep Wandering

KnightRiders50 and can hit the ball! both on debut for this one. Good to see a couple of newbies around the club to take the square leg umpiring and scoring duties. :D

Game to be posted tomorrow morning.

thanks skip ;)
 

KnightRiders50

New Member
Re: One Dayers Round 2: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

Jolldo87;332847 said:
daddy_4_eyes
Aleks
Hougie
Jolldo87
can hit the ball!
PHX
KnightRiders50
YOTC
the_socialite
Equus
Keep Wandering

KnightRiders50 and can hit the ball! both on debut for this one. Good to see a couple of newbies around the club to take the square leg umpiring and scoring duties. :D

Game to be posted tomorrow morning.
cheers mate :D
 

Equus

New Member
Re: One Dayers Round 2: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

Excellent. 2 new debuts to star in our team. Grats on your debut.
 

blaynodelay

Member
Re: One Dayers Round 2: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

Keep Wandering;332709 said:
Hopefully i can back up from my four fa last game.
Gators Batsmen watch out im looking to get up to the 190km/h mark very short into your rib cage. You will find out at some stage wat AB DeVilliers felt like against Shaun Tait
gators to win easy with a strong top 3 to make alot of runs..the faster they come the faster theyll be smashed to the fence!!
 

hougie

New Member
Re: One Dayers Round 2: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

Jolldo87;332847 said:
daddy_4_eyes
Aleks
Hougie
Jolldo87
can hit the ball!
PHX
KnightRiders50
YOTC
the_socialite
Equus
Keep Wandering

KnightRiders50 and can hit the ball! both on debut for this one. Good to see a couple of newbies around the club to take the square leg umpiring and scoring duties. :D

Game to be posted tomorrow morning.
What cap are we up to?

We've just about given our entire squad a crack now - we're looking after our own down Chittagong way.

Good culture breeds success; the annihilation of Geelong will prove it.
 

Equus

New Member
Re: One Dayers Round 2: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

Gators in disarray. Cheetahs to win it in no time.
 
Top