• Scrap one team, and put free agent players in draft, add international side

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep the four sides and draft the free agents

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Start from scratch

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Re: Options for this season

Keep the four sides. Get the teams up and running. If new posters come along midway through the season, non-posters can be delisted.

Also, need a similar length season to last time. Recent suggestions of late are too short.

im for the international team whats the point of keeping teams if they have no players

I can't really decide. I think the international team might get the nod though.

I voted for "Keep the four sides and draft the free agents", as did a number of other folks too I see.

For the other option, what exactly would an "international" team be? How would it be different from a regular team? And which of the existing teams would be disbanded? Magpies?

I voted for keep the 4 teams.

I would prefer a little banter then seeing none at all. Everytime the international side would play the banter would be none exsitent. That is what you guys want banter and now you are trying to cut it out. Most teams just need 4 or 5 regular posters for a successful team, asking for 11 regular posters is a little too much and unrealistic.

Guru™;116414 said:
I voted for keep the 4 teams.

I would prefer a little banter then seeing none at all. Everytime the international side would play the banter would be none exsitent. That is what you guys want banter and now you are trying to cut it out. Most teams just need 4 or 5 regular posters for a successful team, asking for 11 regular posters is a little too much and unrealistic.
That's a good point, you've sold me.

Back