Pakistan vs England Test Series

Re: Pakistan vs England Test Series

A great day for Pakistan, superb knock by Afridi,Inzi and yousuf now lets hope they dont squander the start.

Pakistan are at 300 for 4 at the end of day 1. At one point they were at 63 for 3 and seemed vulnerable but Mohammad Yousuf came in and made a fine 78. Inzamam and Afridi kept piling up runs after that and at the end of the day inzamam was unbeaten on 80 and afridi on 67.

End of day 4:

Pakistan leading by 199 with only 4 wickets remaining. Pakistan are at 183 for 6 with Inzamam not out on 41 and Rana Naveed-Ul-Hasan not out on 0. Inzamam will need to bat for a while tomorrow so that Pakistan will atleast be able to salvage a draw.

the draw will do for us in the second test we need to attack in the next test though

Hello, where have you been? The second match was a draw.

Pakistan are now favourites for the series. They only need to draw the third test and they win the series. England have to win the third test just to draw the series.

The last match has started and England posted 288. Pakistan are at 185 for 5. Inzamam retired hurt at 35. Pakistan didn't start off very hot but right now Mohammad Yousuf is not out on 84 and bringing them back into the game. They will probably manage a first inning lead over England.

Yea but today was a good stance, and i think we should go for the win instead for settling for a draw, we have already won the serires. :D

Yea, I am also quite sure that we have the series in hand so we should go for the win in this match just to make ourselves look even better. Pakistan did great today. They only lost 1 wicket in the whole day, that of shoaib akhtar, and even he managed a worthy 38. Mohammad Yousuf and Kamran Akmal lead the batting and at the end of the day Pakistan were at 446 for 5 with Mohammad Yousuf on 183* and Kamran Akmal on 115*.

Pakistan have won the series 2-0. Mohammad Yousuf made 223 and Kamran Akmal made 153. Inzamam got run out on 97. Pakistan finished at 638 for 8 declared. England completely collapsed as the went from 208 for 2 to 248 all out. Great performance by Pakistan. Inzamam was player of the series and he deserved that award.

The ODI series has started. England won the first ODI. They made 327 and Pakisatan replied with 285 all out. Pakistan got off to a great start with 4 players scoring 50s but Inzamam didn't perform and I think that's what set them off track. They could've chased down the target. I can still bet that Pakistan will win this series because they are great at making comebacks.

thank you soo much i really appriciate dattt

Back