Parisi's domination

C

cantbatnorbowl

Parisi's domination

The man they call pap man is tearing it up. he takes 3 fa nearly every game with stints of 6's. unbelivable. best bolwer in the aps. remeber this is not a question it is a statement.
he also took 3 fa against asgvsgsgs or whom ever that dud comp is

Re: Parisi's domination

bloody oath. the big pap teared it apart today.

great bowler
great bloke.

cantbatnorbowl;148434 said:
The man they call pap man is tearing it up. he takes 3 fa nearly every game with stints of 6's. unbelivable. best bolwer in the aps. remeber this is not a question it is a statement.
James Pattinson?

cantbatnorbowl;148434 said:

mate i reckon you are a bloke who is probably a fringe player in an aps side and likes jumpin on here havin a crack at the ags. everyone knows aps is a better standard due to scholarships and better schools etc but all the aps blokes that played against us yesterday at pegs would know we are not quite up to aps standard but in no way were we embarrased but you wouldnt know that cause you wernt there and wasnt good enough to make it. parisi is a good bowler but it wasnt like he blitzed through us yesterday. he got a dodgey wicket first up, then a top edged pull shot that nearly went for six but was caught on the boundry and then got clements out playin a stupid shot. parisi is a very good bowler but didnt dominate and the likes of brown and bortolotto played him very comfortably.

Bingo, you are a no hoper. Yoy have no idea that is why your are in the agsv. mate its not hard to make runs of a pitch as flat as your moms "downstairs" this is what i heard as i was not there. its a road. cleanly shaven road. mate i once heard "doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning" this applies to parisi's domination of aps and more importantly the domination of the waste of like and waste of our precious water of a competition. bingo i honestly think that maybe you can rate people decently mate.james pattison is too cool for our competition, so he is too cool to be posted on.
- by the looks of both the team sheets, the aps team looked like great great bloked compared to the ags. Bingo dont use excuses. Your dad forgot to use pretection when he went in the underworld

cantbatnorbowl;148681 said:
Bingo, you are a no hoper. Yoy have no idea that is why your are in the agsv. mate its not hard to make runs of a pitch as flat as your moms "downstairs" this is what i heard as i was not there. its a road. cleanly shaven road. mate i once heard "doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning" this applies to parisi's domination of aps and more importantly the domination of the waste of like and waste of our precious water of a competition. bingo i honestly think that maybe you can rate people decently mate.james pattison is too cool for our competition, so he is too cool to be posted on.
- by the looks of both the team sheets, the aps team looked like great great bloked compared to the ags. Bingo dont use excuses. Your dad forgot to use pretection when he went in the underworld

buddy your name says it all about your cricketing ability full stop...which is probably why you were just not good enough to make the combined side ey?? probably still a bit bitter with the selectors on that arent ya shaggy dog?? i know it isnt hard to make runs on a road of a deck....you should know all about that seein aps are givin decks like that week in, week out during the season. parisi seems like a ripper bloke, as did most of the aps boys out there yesterday bar maybe 1-2 stinka blokes in their side, just like we had in ours. im not using excuses mate ive said in here and other posts aps were very good and too good for us....it seems like fringe players like yourself and others in the aps like to jump on here and have a crack at the ags boys.....how bout you just worry bout that scorebook you have been looking after all year and making sure the cordial isnt to strong, and the rest of us will worry bout playing cricket.

bingo i laugh at you mate. i know im not that good, but i could have made it into your side. i dont need to argue that ags is a pathetic league and they shouldnt waste water on ther ovals or anything to do with those schools that a given, im arguing that parisi is better than anyone in the ags and the aps. that is nearly a given. so stop arguing a different point. ags is ******** at cricket footy and life.

cantbatnorbowl;148792 said:
bingo i laugh at you mate. i know im not that good, but i could have made it into your side. i dont need to argue that ags is a pathetic league and they shouldnt waste water on ther ovals or anything to do with those schools that a given, im arguing that parisi is better than anyone in the ags and the aps. that is nearly a given. so stop arguing a different point. ags is ******** at cricket footy and life.

yes parisi is clearly the best bowler in aps and ags i never said he wasnt. as for your cricketing ability you are a ********men and wouldnt have been 15th man in ags side. and yeh aps beat ags in cricket and footy but ffs at least we dont buy players they are all home grown boys

bingo;148794 said:
yes parisi is clearly the best bowler in aps and ags i never said he wasnt. as for your cricketing ability you are a ********men and wouldnt have been 15th man in ags side. and yeh aps beat ags in cricket and footy but ffs at least we dont buy players they are all home grown boys

well said mate.....we dont give out money for players to come play, we breed our very own....i look at your comments cantbat bowl watecva.....you're a deadset tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes parisi is a good bowler but his first wicket as said in bingos comments nearly broke sheahan elbow.....2nd wicket if it wasnt for the strong wind that top edge would of been 10 rows back at the g and clements....well was gioving slip catches

but from that everyone else played him confortably

when you can bat and bowl come back and talk mate

cantbatnor bowl you are a ********ing tool. typical scotch bad sports. this ags bloke seems alright and you just don't know when to stop.

express;148803 said:
cantbatnor bowl you are a ********ing tool. typical scotch bad sports. this ags bloke seems alright and you just don't know when to stop.

i love you

you from aps or ags

bingo;148794 said:

parisi is not clearly the best in the aps. please dont insult the rest of the competition by calling him so. there are lots of better bowlers than he.

SouthSwans;148851 said:
hes aps, Melbourne Grammar.

hes slade. who would have more than coped in parisi's spot. and i dare say, he could have done a better job. MGS players seem more down to earth than the SC boys. i think it has something to do with them going to the best school in victoria and therefore they think they have to act the best. which of course in most situations doesnt fit well with their actual talent.

In regards to heat's most recent comments, (eg. heinrichs) a guy that started a thread about himself half way through the year. Your a tool mate, not because you go to hailebury, but your actions through out the year on big cricket. You probably just scrapped into a first team! yes its hailebury a good team but your ********. Youve probably only played school cricket and no victorian cricket eg. state team, u18 carnival, 2nds, 3rd's at any premier club. Yet you come on and speak about other people, who smash you to bits, and would embarrass you. So cut the ******** for once, and if you are going to speak... lets think twice about what we are saying, and not be such a *********ing idiot all the time.

heat;148970 said:
parisi is not clearly the best in the aps. please dont insult the rest of the competition by calling him so. there are lots of better bowlers than he.

i was talking in terms of ppl who played in the ags/aps game.....obviously pattinson is probably the best but apparntly he has pictures of himself on his bedroom wall which he looks at every nite b4 he goes to bed

i agree with slade, lay off the agsv
aps schools buy heaps of cricketers (geelong college is an exeption) and if the agsv bought as many it would be a close game.
Also is number 3 guy o'keefe?

Back