Pre-season Practice Match 09/10

cheer_cheer

Pre-season Practice Match 09/10

All, the South Barwon Cricket Club from the Geelong Cricket Association is looking for a club to play a pre-season practice game for this upcoming season. We would be looking to play on the Saturday 12th September, ideally we would be bringing up two squads, one for a turf game and one for a hard wicket game. We would then stay up on the Saturday night for a few beers before heading home on the Sunday. Any club that wants to have a good hit out and is within 3-4 hours of Geelong and has a turf wicket (which is going to be playable at that time) then let me know. Check out our club web-site for more details on the club, which is
Cricket Victoria - South Barwon Cricket Club
If there was no turf wickets available at that time due to lack of preperation/sun we would be happy to play against some stronger clubs on hard wicket, so if you are a hard wicket comp and would be keen for a game, then let me know also. Will be a benefit for both clubs !!

Re: Pre-season Practice Match 09/10

gca_ipl;356083 said:
All, the South Barwon Cricket Club from the Geelong Cricket Association is looking for a club to play a pre-season practice game for this upcoming season. We would be looking to play on the Saturday 12th September, ideally we would be bringing up two squads, one for a turf game and one for a hard wicket game. We would then stay up on the Saturday night for a few beers before heading home on the Sunday. Any club that wants to have a good hit out and is within 3-4 hours of Geelong and has a turf wicket (which is going to be playable at that time) then let me know. Check out our club web-site for more details on the club, which is
Cricket Victoria - South Barwon Cricket Club
If there was no turf wickets available at that time due to lack of preperation/sun we would be happy to play against some stronger clubs on hard wicket, so if you are a hard wicket comp and would be keen for a game, then let me know also. Will be a benefit for both clubs !!

Still looking for a club.

Back