Round 7 Results

Re: Round 7 Results

HY 114 (Hannan 5 fa Frawley 3 fa) - XC 0-64 (Ryan 43*)

Also after being dismissed Coleman proceeded to throw his helmut through a window, Wiz i was wondering if you could shed some light on the sanction.

scotch beat caulfield outright

caulfield 43 all out

collins 5/5
van den broek 3/12
Jamieson 2/3

scotch 6/186 declared
Handel 2 fa
Everret 2 fa
McMahon 59
O'Beirne 51

caulfield 120 all out
O'sullivan 30 odd
Muttdon 3/25
Jamieson 2/8
Van den Broek 2/15

Caulfield appalling, scotch did it easily with 15 overs left on saturday arvo

XC 2-226 dec (Ryan 76 Curtain 74 Goss 46*) def. HY 114 and 85 (Hannan 4 fa)

And at tea Coleman made an apology which i thought was very gutsy and well done of him

also wiz great speech at tea

Carey 254 (Loorham 124, Parker 35) Def Geelong College 215 (Parker 5/34 off 24, Smith 4/20)
Geelong College never ever played for the win. A disgrace on there behalf. The scores look close because for the last 30 overs Carey had a ridiculously attacking field trying to clean them up.

TheStraighter1;327789 said:
Carey 254 (Loorham 124, Parker 35) Def Geelong College 215 (Parker 5/34 off 24, Smith 4/20)
Geelong College never ever played for the win. A disgrace on there behalf. The scores look close because for the last 30 overs Carey had a ridiculously attacking field trying to clean them up.

How did O'Hern fair??
Parker is having a ripper season....wkts and runs everywhere

Forward of Square;327800 said:
Current ladder looks something like

MGS 36
XC 31
SC 31 (yet to have bye)

Makes for an interesting end to the season

GGS beat BGS outright

BGS 127 and 108 GGS 5 for 275 Howarth 89, Buchanan 105, Nevile 24

Would put GGS on 34??

In that scotch game, where do Mcmahon and O'Beirne bat?

I thought they where 5 and 6, if so they did a good job of digging Scotch out and getting to 180 odd

through the gate;327619 said:
HY 114 (Hannan 5 fa Frawley 3 fa) - XC 0-64 (Ryan 43*)

Also after being dismissed Coleman proceeded to throw his helmut through a window, Wiz i was wondering if you could shed some light on the sanction.

All i know is that i made him do an embarrassing speech at the tea break. Apologizing for his actions. Also it was his bat which was thrown.

Dont know bout the sanction, pretty sure the school will be made to pay the bill. They might forward it to collie but who knows

Wiz;328396 said:
All i know is that i made him do an embarrassing speech at the tea break. Apologizing for his actions. Also it was his bat which was thrown.

Dont know bout the sanction, pretty sure the school will be made to pay the bill. They might forward it to collie but who knows

yeh, i thought the apology was good

3 Outright Wins to Scotch, Xavier and GGS all showing class and skill well above their opposition
The gap between the best and the rest is ever growing

noich;328708 said:
3 Outright Wins to Scotch, Xavier and GGS all showing class and skill well above their opposition
The gap between the best and the rest is ever growing

look at the ladder, you've left the top team out of that... and ggs are in 4th place, only 4 points in front of carey, i wouldnt say that the gap between the best and the rest is big at all. The top 6 teams, maybe even including st kevins, are good enough to beat all the other top teams on their day

Carey07;327949 said:
In that scotch game, where do Mcmahon and O'Beirne bat?

I thought they where 5 and 6, if so they did a good job of digging Scotch out and getting to 180 odd

Nah Mcmahon batted at 3 and O bierne batted 6.... scotch were never in any sort of trouble really

Back