signed bats

ciza spina

signed bats

hi everone i got this signed bat for christmas.

it's personaly signed by my fave player (mike hussey) and it's a kahuna vision

does anyone else have a signed bat?????????????/

Re: signed bats

Thought you liked the Sub 40?

But Kahuna Vision is top class, grade 1 willow, wow, great bat, I'd love to have one. How much did it cost?

My local shop has it for $400 :) and it doesn't have anyones signature on itttttttttttttttt.

ciza spina said:
hi everone i got this signed bat for christmas.

it's personaly signed by my fave player (mike hussey) and it's a kahuna vision

does anyone else have a signed bat?????????????/

Don't have a signed one but got myself a Kahuna Vision for Xmas. I'd probably be too hesitant to use it if I did get it signed though! :D

i have a donald bradman bat (its rather old it was given to me by my grandfather) its got old style grip and everything
its not signed by sir donald bradman but by another player that played in the 50' or 60's
the guy that owned it died and he was something like 90years of age and he used when he was like 40-50
would it be worth anything
its got don bradmans name written on it??

Id never get my playing bat signed, i don't know why but i think it has a lot to do with ShaneS' reason, i wouldnt want it to get damaged. Id probably just keep it to look at, but if it was a good bat and you payed a lot of money for it then it would be a waste of a good bat not to use it

Oh yeh same, oh LOL I thought you meant like signed mass production way, I didn't read the personally. Oh wow, good one, but yeh I would just get an old bat signed. Someone I know got the whole Indian cricket team on one bat.

Hahaha nah he's a premier cricket player and he got to bowl to them as their warm up for the Indians v Victoria match.

kizza said:
i have a donald bradman bat (its rather old it was given to me by my grandfather) its got old style grip and everything
its not signed by sir donald bradman but by another player that played in the 50' or 60's
the guy that owned it died and he was something like 90years of age and he used when he was like 40-50
would it be worth anything
its got don bradmans name written on it??

Any chance of photo or least an idea of the name on the bat? If it's signed but a former test player, then it may have some value to it. Hard to say though without more details.

I have a signed Duncan Fearnley bat, signed by every player that played in the 1981 Lords Ashes test. So it's signed by such names as Gooch, Gower, Bob Woolmer, Boycs, Border, Chappel, Lillee, Willis, Beefy, the list goes on. The signatures are only really visible in the right light as the pen has faded somewhat, but all the signatures are there. You reckon it's worth much ?

I'm sure it would be worth a small amount. Sporting memorabilia is always popular and something like the '81 Ashes series should be sought after.

Back