pal

Sri Lanka in Bangladesh

Feb. 22 - 2nd ODI
Feb. 25 - 3rd ODI
Feb. 28 - March 4 - 1st Test
March 8 - 12 - 2nd Test

1st ODI

Sri Lanka 119 for 5 (Sangakkara 50)
Bangladesh 118 (Maharoof 3-30, Perera 3-23)

Sri Lanka won by 5 wickets.

Sri Lanka in Bangladesh

What a win by Bangladesh. They have been steadily improving over the past couple of years. With one of the stronger U-19 teams around, they have a bright future.

Sri Lanka in Bangladesh

They do, indeed. I bet India and Pakistan are looking fondly at Bangladesh now, much like a newborn child.
icon_smile.gif

Sri Lanka in Bangladesh

After Sangakkara's century, there was no chance for Bangladesh to win the series. Still, winning one game is a huge step ahead for them.

Sri Lanka in Bangladesh

Still, they are starting to show that sides cannot just fool around with them. With victories against West Indies, India, Australia and now Sri Lanka, they're starting to show that they have the ability to beat opponents if their opponents are not taking them seriously. This will, hopefully, continue to develop.

Sri Lanka in Bangladesh

Well Bangladesh did well in the series but lost 2-1. They could have won the last match but they needed to bowl a little better. Well i am sure they are gooing to lose the Test series...Lets see what happens

Sri Lanka in Bangladesh

Nice century by Ashraful. I hope Bangladesh deny Murali easy pickings in his 100th test.

Sri Lanka in Bangladesh

With Sri Lanka at 178/5, Bangladesh had the match under their control, but true to their past, they have allowed Sri Lanka to reach 313/6. Still, it is an improvement from the past, hope Bangladesh pulls out a win or even a draw.

Sri Lanka in Bangladesh

[quote="pal ":1kxvvucr]
Nice century by Ashraful. I hope Bangladesh deny Murali easy pickings in his 100th test.
[/quote:1kxvvucr]

Well, I shouldn't be surprised, I s'pose. With that 6-wicket haul from Murali, SL are on their way to victory.

Sri Lanka in Bangladesh

Ah, what was I thinking? Of course Murali was going to bamboozle the Tigers and win the series for Sri Lanka. But, even though I prefer him to Warne (because of the drugs), I'm starting to move towards Warne a bit since Murali takes so much of his wickets against the minnows.

Sri Lanka in Bangladesh

Bangladesh still got a ways to go. But it was good to not see two huge innings and 200+ runs victories from the Lankans.

Back